Funcom and The Bearded Ladies have announced that Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is coming to the Nintendo Switch on June 25th, in Europe and North America. This version of the game comes with an expansion DLC, and will be available at retail via a Deluxe Edition sold $39.99. Of course, the game and the DLC will also be available for purchase on the Nintendo eShop.
Here’s a trailer for the game:
Finally, here’s some details and pictures (screenshtos and boxart):
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is a tactical adventure game combining turn-based combat with real-time exploration, story, stealth, and strategy. Explore a post-human Earth where mankind has been eradicated by climate change, nuclear war, and pandemics. Will your team of mutants survive the Zone?
– Tactical Strategy Evolved – Jump between real-time exploration and a deep, tactical combat system at will
– Explore a Post-Human Earth – Journey through a world of abandoned cities and an overgrown countryside as you unravel the story of what happened to our earth
– Control a Team of Mutants – Talking animals and other mutants – these aren’t your typical heroes
– Master the Stealthy Approach – Real-time stealth allows you to sneak into enemy camps set up ambushes
– Unlock Mutations – Shape your characters by giving them unique mutations such as Stoneskin, Moth Wings, Hog Rush or Corpse Eater
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (Switch) comes out on June 25th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!