Monster Hunter Generations comes out this Friday in Europe and North America, and today, Nintendo shared a “new” trailer for the game. We say “new” because it was originally revealed last year, before the Japanese launch.
It showcases the collaboration with the Star Fox series, with a special Event Quests. If you manage to beat, you will be able get the required materials to craft a weapon + armour inspired by FoxMc Cloud (for your Felyne).
Here’s the latest English trailer for Monster Hunter Generations, showcasin the collaboration with the Star Fox series:
Also, the 4th localisation blog post for Monster Hunter Generations was posted. In this one, Marco Bombasi (Localisation Director) talk about the translation of the following names and elements:
- Mizutsune (タマミツネ [ta-ma-mi-tsu-ne] in Japanese)
- Deviant Monsters
- Crystalbeard Uragaan (宝纏 [takara-matoi] in Japanese)
- Deadeye Yian Garuga (隻眼 [seki-gan] in Japanese)
- Grimclaw Tigrex (荒鉤爪 [ara-kagi-zume] in Japanese)
- Thunderlord Zinogre (金雷公 [kin-rai-kou] in Japanese)
- Snowbaron Lagombi (大雪主 [oo-yuki-nushi] in Japanese)
- Silverwind Nargacuga (白疾風 [shiro-hayate] in Japanese)
- Prowloer Mode (ニャンター [nyan-taa] in Japanese)
Click here to check out the 4th localisation blog post for Monster Hunter Generations!
Monster Hunter Generations (3DS) comes out on July 15th in Europe and North America.