On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Monster Harvest on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 31st 2021 in Europe and North America, and September 2nd 2021 in Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Monster Harvest – Ver. ??? (Patch 1)
- Release date: September 28th 2021 (North America, Europe) / September 29th 2021 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Fixed an issue affecting save game files not loading, previous save game files should now load again.
- Localisation changes
- Queen Slime Spawn issue fixed
- Hybrid Plants now grow properly
- Hay fixed when exiting the barn.
- Water collider issues fixed.
- Barn not showing
- Mount Cloning
- Fixed issue with mounts disappearing
- Interaction with the NPC who upgrades the slime + tool stops working
- Stables are not getting built
- Livestock Produce, Refined Materials & Cooking sale values have been increased to correctly profit the player
- Swinging a tool by mistake and not connecting with the intended target will no longer use stamina
- Sales prices are shown for all items
- Stamina use for fishing rods & upgrades and for using the watering can has been rebalanced
- Fixed an issue with Planimals disappearing
- The bunker should now function correctly
- Fixed an issue with crops not growing in the dark season
- Fixed a bug where a floor tile can appear on your head when entering the bunker
- Pressing Esc during battle no longer creates a softlock.
- Application of green slime to crops fixed.
- XP gauge now says “MAX” when the player reaches the max XP Level.
- Crops are now growing in the dark season
- Livestock will no longer disappear from the barn when returning to the main menu and loading your save
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Merge Games
How to download updates for Monster Harvest for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Monster Harvest, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.