Monopoly for Nintendo Switch: Software updates
On this page, you will find everything there is to know about Software updates for Monopoly for Nintendo Switch on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 31st 2017 in Europe and North America, and November 9th 2017 in Japan).
How to download Software updates for Monopoly for Nintendo Switch on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Monopoly for Nintendo Switch on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Monopoly for Nintendo Switch – Patch 1
- Release date: November 13th 2017 (worldwide)
- Patch notes:
- List of changes:
We are happy to announce that we have released a patch that fixes the previous loading time issue on Monopoly for Nintendo Switch. Please download it before launching your next session. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Official website: Ubisoft