On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Megami Meguri on Nintendo 3DS (originally released on December 8th in Japan).
How to update Megami Meguri for the Nintendo 3DS?
To download Software updates for Megami Meguri, you have three options:
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu, while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: just follow the instructions on-screen;
- search for Megami Meguri in the Nintendo eShop, and select the update;
- use the option in the Nintendo eShop Settings page.
Pokémon Shuffle – Ver. 2.1.0
- Release date: April 5th (Japan)
- File size: ??? blocks / ??? MB
- Patch notes: none available
- List of changes / additions:
- a “Memories of our travel” album (check out the official website link below for more details) has been added
- an option to discuss with Tsukumo right after you changed her outfit (press Y from the clothes menu) has been added
- a list of all the goddesses you’ve befriended has been added
- the ability to jump straight to the station you want in the board game has been added (requires 1 jewel each time)
- Official website: Capcom
Click here for more Software updates!