Lost Sphear: Software updates (latest: Patch 1)
On this page, you will find everything there is to know about Software updates for Lost Sphear on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 12th 2017 in Japan, and January 23rd 2018 in Europe and North America).
How to download Software updates for Lost Sphear on the Nintendo Switch?
To download updates for the Nintendo Switch version of Lost Sphear, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Lost Sphear – Patch 1
- Release date: December 7th 2017 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- List of changes:
- adds a new Dungeon
- adds new pieces of equipment
- adds new artifacts
- adjusts the behaviour of some monsters
- various bug fixes
- and more…
- Additional notes: it’s not clear whether the contents of that update will be available from the getgo in the European and North American version of the game, or if players will need to download an update for it.
- Source: Square-Enix