Light Fall (Switch): Software updates
On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Light Fall on Nintendo Switch (originally released on April 26th 2018 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
How to download Software updates for Light Fall on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Light Fall on the Nintendo Switch manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Light Fall – Ver. ???
- Release date: September 20th 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes.
- List of changes:
- adds a brand new last boss
- adds a new Speedrun season
- makes several other improvements
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Bishop Games (Twitter)