On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Legrand Legacy: Tale of the Fatebounds on Nintendo Switch (originally released on January 24th 2019 in Europe and North America)!
How to download updates for Legrand Legacy: Tale of the Fatebounds for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Legrand Legacy: Tale of the Fatebounds, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Legrand Legacy: Tale of the Fatebounds – Ver. 1.0.3
- Release date: February 13th 2019 (North America) / February 14th 2019 (Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Fixed black screen issue in Murias Mist
- Fixed weird particles during specific battles
- Fixed several minor issues
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: official Twitter account