On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Legends of Ethernal on Nintendo Switch (originally released on September 24th 2020 in Japan, and October 29th 2020 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Legends of Ethernal – Ver. 1.1
- Release date: December 15th 2020 (North America, Europe) / December 16th 2020 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Balanced general difficulty in Relaxed Mode, Easy, Normal, Hard and Hardcore based on players’ feedback.
- Added more Ether drops through the game, particularly in the Dark Forest area.
- Removed permadeath in Hardcore mode.
- Spiders who exhibited unwanted behaviour when stunned now act like spiders should.
- Corrected a handful of typos in the French localization.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Natsume
How to download updates for Legends of Ethernal for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Legends of Ethernal, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.