PQube have shared a short Q&A with Twin Hearts, the developers of Kitaria Fables (an upcoming action RPG headed to Nintendo Switch this September in Europe and North America). It does share a few additional tidbits about the game, including its development. Click here to check it out!
Here’s an excerpt:
Kitaria Fables is full of rich, appealing environments. Can you tell us about the inspirations behind the art and environments in the game?
“We love the lively and vibrant environments in games such as Fantasy Life. Our aim was to keep things simple, but use good colour selection and good object placement in each area to create a rich world environment. We hope players agree that the game world looks rich and alive – but at the same time is easy to navigate.”
Also, there’s a trio of trailers for you to check out, if you want to see more of the game in action:
Finally, here’s the list of key features:
- Charming action adventure featuring RPG and farming elements
- Real-time combat with melee weapons, bows and magic as you encounter beasts and bandits in the wilds
- Grow produce on Thunderbunn Farm and gather resources to craft weapons, provisions and more
- Customise your character with skins, gear and accessories
- Meet friends & villagers, taking on side quests and building relationships along the way
- Play with a friend using couch co-op mode
Kitaria Fables (Switch) comes out on September 2nd in Europe and North America.
Source: PQube PR