Today, some new DLC for Hyrule Warriors and Hyrule Warriors Legends will be released in Europe and North America (it’s already available in Japan). Here’s the Japanese trailer, which is slightly longer than the one revealed last week by Nintendo:
But before you can enjoy the extra content (or even purchase it, on Nintendo 3DS), you will first need to download a Software update. Head after the break to check out details for both updates!
Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)
The Software update for Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) brings the game to Ver. 1.10.0, with the following changes:
- adjustments were made to some of the playable characters
- various bug fixes
This update requires 134MB of free space on your Wii U or external HDD. To download it, you have two options:
- let the Wii U do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated. You should have the latest version of Hyrule Warriors the next time you launch it;
- if not, you can launch Hyrule Warriors from the Home Menu (not the Quick Start Menu) in order to trigger the download manually.
To check that you have the latest version of the game, simply launch it: you should see “Ver. 1.10.0” at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Hyrule Warriors Legends (Nintendo 3DS)
The Software update for Hyrule Warriors Legends (Nintendo 3DS) brings the game to Ver. 1.4.0, with the following changes:
- Level cap raised
- New medals added
- New Fairies added
- StreetPass Link: the amount of rupees you get as a reward will be adjusted
- Various adjustements for several characters
- Various bug fixes
This update requires 973 blocks / 121.6MB (EU) – 941 blocks / 117.6MB (NA) of free space on your SD Card. To download it, you have several options:
- launch Hyrule Warriors Legends from the Home Menu of your Nintendo 3DS while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so;
- search for Hyrule Warriors Legends on the Nintendo eShop;
- use the dedicated options for Update in the Nintendo eShop Settings.
To check that you have the latest version of the game, simply launch it: you should see “Ver. 1.4.0” just below the logo on the title screen.
Thanks PushDustin for the help with translation of the Wii U patchnotes!