On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for House Flipper on Nintendo Switch (originally released on June 12th 2020 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
House Flipper – Ver. ???
- Release date: October 16th 2020 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
Fix the issue some players were having where the game would produce an error message and crash.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Merge Games (Twitter)
How to download updates for House Flipper for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for House Flipper, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.