On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Harvest Moon: One World on Nintendo Switch (originally released on May 2nd 2021 in North America, and May 3rd 2021 in Europe)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Harvest Moon: One World – Ver. 1.2.0
- Release date: May 13th 2021 (North America) / May 27th 2021 (Europe)
- Patch notes:
- First, we have adjusted the speed at which time moves, along with little tweaks to the flow of some actions; this should allow players to cram even more into their days, though cooking will still be the centerpiece of pushing your daily schedule to the absolute limits of stamina consumption.
- Second, animal lifespans have been extended, and the range of their lifespans has been narrowed so each species will live to a more consistent age. This will specifically affect new animals, both purchased and befriended. For farmers who prefer to immediately take advantage of these lifespan changes, the DocPad offers the option to release any barn animal or pet currently living on the farm.
- The patch also contains numerous small text changes, including clarifying language for some items and quests.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Natsume
How to download updates for Harvest Moon: One World for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Harvest Moon: One World, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.