On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Hard West on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 7th 2019 in Europe and North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
Hard West – Ver. ???
- Release date: September 6th 2019 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- highlighting over usable objects like openable covers, mission points don’t blink anymore (changing icon from “can use” to “cannot use”
- loading progress bar fixed
- less GC stress on navmesh thread
- IARC rating for USK changed
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Forever Entertainment (Twitter)
How to download updates for Hard West for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Hard West, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.