With Halloween just around the corner, you may have already started carving your pumpkins. If you want to give your Halloween a distinct Nintendo flavour, but don’t quite know how to start, you can download and print the stencils shared by Erika on Miiverse (you will find them below!).
Several models are available:
- King Boo (obviously!)
- Shy Guy
Talking of Nintendo-related Jack-o-Lanterns, Chris and Erika are actually interested in checking out your very own! You can send your pictures to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Naturally, your carvings have to feature nothing but Nintendo characters and franchises, but you don’t necessarily have to use the stencils provided above: you’re free to come up with pretty much anything you want.
Here’s the rules:
- Send your pictures to email@example.com and be sure to include your username and NNID.
- Users can enter as many times as they want to.
- Only photographs of pumpkin carvings made by the user can be accepted.
- When you send your photographs, please make sure that your Jack-O-Lantern only depicts Nintendo-related characters. Please make sure that the photograph does not feature any characters from games/brands owned by third parties!
- Photographs must be sent in by the 4th of November, 2016.
- Our favourites will be chosen by Nintendo based on skills, artistic expression, originality and creativity.
- If you submit your entry, you grant to Nintendo the royalty-free right to publish your entry online and offline.
Click here for more details!