On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Goosebumps Dead of Night on Nintendo Switch (originally released on July 20th 2020 in North America, and September 15th 2020 in Europe)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Goosebumps Dead of Night – Ver. ??? (Extreme Mode Update)
- Release date: October 1st 2021 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Brings the much-requested Extreme Mode into the game. Players will find challenges aplenty with supercharged monster AI, new achievements to chase, and much, much more.
- Prove your skills by collecting the “Extreme Frights” achievement
- Supercharged monster AI adds a persistent sense of danger around every corner
- Challenge yourself with intense new boss battle mechanics
- Tune your awareness with unexpected hidden page locations
- Test your mind and reflexes with enhanced puzzles in every level
- Perfect your aim and wits with unforgiving Gummy Bears and Witches
- Sneak, Flee, and Fight, your way through Slappy’s new extreme challenge
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Scholastic PR
How to download updates for Goosebumps Dead of Night for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Goosebumps Dead of Night, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.