In this post, you will find everything there is to know about the Software updates for Go! Go! Kokopolo 3D: Space Recipe for Disaster on the Nintendo 3DS (originally released on February 23rd in North America, and March March 30th in Europe).
How to download updates for Go! Go! Kokopolo 3D: Space Recipe for Disaster for the Nintendo 3DS?
To download updates for the game on Nintendo 3DS, you have three options:
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- search Go! Go! Kokopolo 3D: Space Recipe for Disaster on the Nintendo eShop, and select the update;
- use the option in the Nintendo eShop Settings.
Go! Go! Kokopolo 3D: Space Recipe for Disaster – Ver. 1.1
- Release date: May 3rd (Europe, North America);
- File size: 9 blocks or 1.1MB;
- Patch notes:
- fixes the recipe card save issue
- fixes the Boss C spawn issue
- various fixes
- Additional notes: none. Even if you haven’t encountered any of the issues mentioned above (there are workarounds), it’s highly recommended to download this update as soon as possible to avoid any problem;
- Official website: none.
Click here for more Software updates!
Thanks Joe Merrick for the English patch notes.