In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Gear.Club Unlimited 2 on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 4th 2018 in Europe and North America, and December 13th 2018 in Japan).
How to download updates for Gear.Club Unlimited 2 for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Gear.Club Unlimited 2, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Ver. 1.3.0
- Release date: March 22nd 2019 (North America, Europe) / May 23rd, 2019 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Synchronous online multiplayer offers random matchmaking up to 8 players – requires subscription toNintendo Switch Online
- Improved loading times
- Improved fluidity of camera in the Performance Shop
- Improved fluidity in Car Dealers
- Navigation between the different events in the League have been improved
- New loadingscreens (more illustrations and tips)
- Club tags are now visible in online multiplayer races•
- It is now possible to randomly choose a circuit or championship in splitscreen multiplayer
- During a race on a checkpoint, the time difference with the #1 is displayed in addition to the time of passage. In case you are #1, distance will be displayed with #2 ranked player
- New wrapping of the end-of-race leaderboard screens (animated and themed background related to the race environment)
- Features added on the screens at the beginning of races:
- New introductory camera
- Purpose of the race
- Race type
- Name of the race
- Added the rank “#1 +” in the championship leaderboard when the player finished all races of a championship by being first.
- It is now possible to restart a championship from the beginning when it is in progress (by pressing X in the championship menu)
- Improvement of the sound on different screens and menus
- Adding credits
- Added the choice of country flag that will be visible in the end-of-race leaderboards as well as in the online multiplayer menus
- Invisible barriers that may be present on traffic circles
- League screen that remains displayed during a race
- Infinite loading screen in league
- Colored stickers that became black
- Bug that could influence the position on the starting grid
- Fixed minor bugs
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Microids (Twitter)