In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Flat Heroes on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 2nd 2018 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
How to download updates for Flat Heroes for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Flat Heroes, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Flat Heroes – Ver. ???
- Release date: November 1st 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes and additions:
- adds support for the Video Capture feature
- various improvements (animation, enemy interactions, etc.)
- various fixes
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Deck13 PR