On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Fishing Universe Simulator on Nintendo Switch (originally released on January 24th 2019 in Europe and North America)!
How to download updates for Fishing Universe Simulator for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Fishing Universe Simulator, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Fishing Universe Simulator – Ver. ???
- Release date: March 6th 2019 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- Added extra save after buying a license
- Removed virtual controllers in a Dock Mode
- Fixed unlocking licenses
- Fixed timer
- Minor bug fixes
- Additional changes: none.
- Source: Forever Entertainment (Twitter)