Another month, another Software update. It has been announced that Fire Emblem Heroes Ver. 3.9.0 will be released in early September (most likely on September 4th/5th). The official patch notes will be added to this page as soon as they’re available (on launch day).
Here’s what Fire Emblem Heroes Ver. 3.9.0 will have to offer:
- New feature Heroes’ Path is being added
- Aether Raids is being updated
- New weapons to refine are being added
Fire Emblem Heroes Ver. 3.9.0 – Heroes’ Path
This new update will bring a new feature called Heroes’ Path, which is aimed primarily at beginners (though there’s something for advanced players too!). Basically, it’s a series of directed quests, which allow you to learn the ins-and-outs of the game. Clearing the quests nets you some rewards, including Heroes, which is why even advanced players should check out Heroes’ Path in order to brush up their skills.
Here’s some of the Heroes you can get via Heroes’ Path:
- Rank 1: Reinhardt (Thunder’s Fist)
- Rank 5: Ninian (Oracle of Destiny)
- Rank 10: Eirika (Anamnesis Lady)
- Rank: Ike (Brave Mercenary)
Fire Emblem Heroes Ver. 3.9.0 – Updates to Aether Raids
As usual, both Aether Raids and Aether Resort are getting an update. Let’s start with the former, which is getting a pretty handy option for players who are confident in their skills: they will have the choice to spend twice the Aether to earn twice the Lift when attacking (twice the Aether will be restored when destroying your foes’ resources).
Also, the following Structures will see their level cap raised:
- Healing Tower (O / D): up to Level 5
- Escape Ladder (O / D): up to Level 4
As for Aether Resort, you will be able to invite up to 11 Heroes. Also, 3 new songs will be added to the Concert Hall:
- Far from Arcadia (from Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade)
- Sweet Victory (from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon)
- As Swift as Wind (from Fire Emblem: Three Houses)
Important note: due to the changes mentioned above, players using Ver. 3.8.0 will be unable to watch replays of defensive battles with players who have already updated to Ver. 3.9.0.
Fire Emblem Heroes Ver. 3.9.0 – New weapons to refine
This month, no new character-specific skills, only new upgrades for weapon skills:
- Blazing Durandal (Roy: Brave Lion, Eliwood: Knight of Lycia)
- Geirskögul (Lucina: Brave Princess)
- Urvan (Ike: Brave Mercenary)
- Mulagir (Lyn: Brave Lady)
Fire Emblem Heroes Ver. 3.9.0 – Additional Heroes via Heroic Grails
The following Heroes will be added to Heroic Grails:
- Fiora (Defrosted Illian)
- Kronya (Gleaming Blade)