In this post, you will find all there is to know about Fire Emblem Heroes Ver. 3.7.0, which is releasing on July 7th/8th! As usual, the official patch notes will be added to this page as soon as they’re available!
Here’s the main changes planned for this update:
- Aether Raids is being updated.
- New weapon skills and weapons to refine are being added.
Fire Emblem Heroes Ver. 3.7.0 – Updates to Aether Raids
Starting with Season 35 (July 9th to July 16th), there will be Defense Rewards in Ather Raids. This will allow you to get various rewards based on your Defense results, and more precisely the total Lift lost across the three failed Defenses with the highest Lift lost. Basically, the less total Lift you lose, the more Dragonflowers you will earn as a reward. If you’re Tier 20 or above, you will be able to more rewards.
As a result of this change, the Aether Raids and Coliseum sesons beginning on July 2nd will end one day earlier.
Speaking of Defense in Aether Raids, additional information will be displayed in your Defense history from Ver. 3.7.0 onwards. Here’s what will be displayed for each battle:
- When the battle occured
- Whether Lift loss control was active or not
- The battle’s indentification number (in sequential order each season)
Finally, the level cap of one structure will be raised:
- Catapult (O / D): Level 5
And yes, Aether Resort is also getting an update:
- you will be able to invite up to 9 Heroes;
- you will be able to place up to 22 Structures;
- 3 new songs wil lbe added to the Concert Hall.
Fire Emblem Heroes Ver. 3.7.0 – Weapon Refinery Update
What would a Software update for Fire Emblem Heroes be without the usual Weapon Refinery Update? First, some new character-specific weapon skills learnable at 5 ★ will be added:
- Rowdy Sword (Luke: Rowdy Squire)
- Steady Lance (Roderick: Steady Squire)
- Spy’s Dagger (Matthew: Faithful Spy)
- Hermit’s Tome (Raigh: Dark Child)
Of course, you will be able to upgrade those in the Weapon Refinery once they have been unlocked.
Fire Emblem Heroes Ver. 3.7.0 – Additional Heroes via Heroic Grails
The following Heroes will be added to Heroic Grails:
- Delthea (Tatarrah’s Puppet)
- Louise (Eternal Devotion)
Fire Emblem Heroes Ver. 3.7.0 – Other Changes
- The maximum amount of Stamina Potions, Dueling Crests, and Light’s Blessings you can store in your inventory will increase to 999,999 each.
- If you have linked a Nintendo Account, you will be able to view the e-mail address for that account and the login ID for a child account by tapping Misc., then Account Management.
Source: Fire Emblem Heroes