In this post, you will find everything there is to know about the Software updates for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia on the Nintendo 3DS (originally released on April 20th in Japan, and May 20th in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia for the Nintendo 3DS?
To download updates for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia on Nintendo 3DS, you have three options:
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- search for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia on the Nintendo eShop, and select the update;
- use the option in the Nintendo eShop Settings.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply launch the game: the right version number is displayed at the bottom right corner of the top screen (in that case, Ver. 1.1):
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia – Ver. 1.1
- Release date: June 20th (North America), June 21st (Europe, Japan)
- File size: 28 blocks or 3.5MB;
- Patch notes:
- A presentation issue that occurred in the 4th set of DLC has been fixed.
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
- Additional notes: this update fixes the missing voice acting for the support conversations from the “Rise of the Deliverance” DLC Pack (Lukas x Forsyth, Lukas x Python, and Clair x Mathilda), which was missing for some users.
- Official website: Nintendo
Click here for more Software updates!
A big thanks to norfy for the heads up about the support conversation voices!