Today, Square-Enix revealed a new trailer for Final Fantasy Explorers, which is coming out early next year in Europe and North America. In this game, you will be able to explore and fight alone, or in multiplayer. If you want to play with friends, you can do so:
- with up to 4 players
- via local wireless or internet
You will be able to chose among 21 jobs, including:
- Knight: Tank – Frontline defence, equipped with Swords, shields, spears, and rods;
- White Mage: Healer – Magic and healing, with high level magical attacks;
- Monk: Attack – Outstanding abilities and performance;
- Time Mage: Buffer – Exceptional search and trap abilities.
In the game, you will get to fight some powerful monsters and Eidolons (which are from various Final Fantasy games).
Here’s the latest trailer for Final Fantasy Explorers:
Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS) comes out on January 26th in North America, and January 29th.