On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Farming Simulator 20 on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 3rd 2019 in Europe and North America, and May 28th 2020 in Japan).
Click here for more Software updates!
Farming Simulator 20 – Ver. ???
- Release date: July 30th 2020 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- small mall bugfixes and optimizations
- adds new vehicles and headers
- John Deere S790 – Combine Harvester
- John Deere 9620 RX – Tractor
- John Deere 618C – Header
- John Deere 645 FD – Header
- Fliegl Semitrailer – Loading Wagon
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Giants Software PR
How to download updates for Farming Simulator 20 for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Farming Simulator 20, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.