Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Monster Slayers announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Junk Planet
- Phantom Doctrine
Digerati have announced that they are bringing Nerdook’s Monster Slayers (a rogue-like deck-building RPG adventure) to the Nintendo Switch. It will be released on April 5th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer and some details:
Monster Slayers is a rogue-like deck-building RPG adventure with an innovative card-based battle system that lets you customize a deck to suit your play style. Create a hero to join the Monster Slayers Guild and choose your path through the perilous Northern Valley as you follow your quest to defeat the legendary Harbinger and become a true Monster Slayer.
– Battle undead goblins, lion outlaws, mighty dragons and other monstrous foes using a unique card-based combat system
– Strategically shape your deck as you acquire new cards from merchants, treasure chests, and allies
– Collect fame from each run to unlock new abilities that can be used by future heroes
– Every playthrough is different: levels, enemy encounters and loot are randomly generated
– 12 different character classes to choose from: Rogue, Ranger, Knight, Barbarian, Cleric, Wizard, Assassin, Beastmaster, Apothecary, Brute, Monk, and Necromancer
– Recruit companions to join you on your quest and make use of their special abilities
– Equip your hero with stat-boosting loot to improve the chances of victory
– Beat the game to unlock the ultimate challenge: Legendary Mode
– Inspired by the much-loved deck-building RPG, Dream Quest, created by Peter Whalen (Hearthstone)
Monster Slayers (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 5th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Digerati PR
Happinet have announced another game for the Nintendo Switch: Junk Planet. It will be released on March 21st worldwide, and it’s already available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop in Japan (price: 1 500 Yen). The game does offer an English language option (not surprising given the worldwide simultaneous release), and only requires 221MB of free space.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and some screenshots:
A 2D sandbox with a Japanese twist! Work to recover a planet covered in junk! Clean up junk while bringing plants and creatures to life. Freely reclaim the Junk Planet in this 2D sandbox game.
Junk Planet (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 21st worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Here’s the latest picture for Phantom Doctrine:
Phantom Doctrine (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Forever Entertainment (Twitter)
Chorus Worldwide have announced that they will release Bombslinger on March 28th in Japan. The game is already available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop, for 1 350 Yen (regular price: 1 500 Yen, from March 28th). The game does offer an English language option, which comes as no surprise for a western indie game already available in Europe and North America, and it requires only 280MB of free space.
Here’s a trailer and some screenshots:
Bombslinger (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 28th in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!