Today’s Daily news: Super Mega Baseball 3 announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble
Super Mega Baseball 3
Metalhead Software announced have a new game for the Nintendo Switch: Super Mega Baseball 3. It will be released this April in Europe and North America for $44.99. Also, a demo version will be released, allowing players to play an unlimited number of games in the Pennant Race mode (allowing for short matchmaking times and an active online userbase).
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Get ready to play ball all over again as Metalhead is releasing the next iteration of its award-winning Super Mega franchise, Super Mega Baseball 3, next month! Super Mega Baseball 3 will release this April with cross-platform play on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PS4, and Steam for $44.99 USD. The game will have the deepest on-field simulation yet, comprehensive online and offline game modes including a brand new Franchise mode, and vastly refined graphics. In addition, Super Mega Baseball 3 offers a revamped user interface plus tons of new audio, team/character content, and stadiums with variable lighting conditions. All this with the same easy-to-learn gameplay that scales seamlessly from beginner to super mega levels of difficulty, as well as the continued ability to hit batters and knockout pitchers.
- Challenge your hand-eye coordination or relax and hit dingers with fluid gameplay that scales seamlessly from novice to beyond-expert levels of difficulty.
- Apply and refine your baseball instincts with a sophisticated baseball simulation featuring new pick-off and base stealing mechanics, wild pitches/passed balls, designated hitters, and situational player traits.
- Take in the sights and sounds of 14 richly detailed ballparks, each featuring unique day, night and alternate lighting conditions.
- Guide an evolving team to greatness over multiple seasons in the all new Franchise mode featuring player development, aging, retirement and signing/releasing of free agents.
- Compete online to win pennants and climb to higher divisions in the cross-platform Pennant Race mode.
- Create your ideal league with a comprehensive customization suite that includes season length/structure, team names/uniforms/logos, and player names/appearance/attributes.
- Play or simulate any combination of games/teams in customized Seasons and Elimination brackets, solo or with friends.
Super Mega Baseball 3 (Switch – eShop) comes out in April in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Metalhead Software PR
Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble
Area35 have confirmed that the DLC for Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble, announced earlier this week for Japan, is also coming to Europe and North America on March 12th.
Here’s some details about both pieces of DLC:
Caesar’s Rescue (Free)
Wargroove’s very own doggy Commander Caesar, bounds and barks his way into the world of TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE as part of a FREE-to-download campaign DLC, made possible by a special collaboration with UK-based indie developer Chucklefish. TINY METAL’s positivity-fuelled Nora must team up with everyone’s favourite magnificent and majestic canine to save the world in a brand-new campaign, which sees the world and denizens of the TINY METAL universe transform into pixelated versions of themselves in the signature Wargroove stylings.
- Play through a new campaign as you work with best boy Caesar to save the world help deliver him safely back home to the Kingdom of Cherrystone
- Caesar brings a brand-new visual style to the characters of TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE as pixilation spreads across the world
- DLC Campaign Special Rule: Players will be given an initial set of units which will be used throughout all FIVE DLC chapters and must use survivalist tactics to ensure as many units as possible make it through to the end. But don’t worry, Caesar’s mere presence is enough to inspire and guide troops through the toughest battles!
Will of the Shogun (3.99€ / £3.59 / $3.99)
Will of the Shogun DLC launches the same day as Caesar’s Rescue and continues the TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE story in the form of Act 8, the next chapter of the main core TINY METAL: FMR campaign. In addition to a brand new Act (complete with a whole additional story and missions), comes Legendary Battles which bring an additional host of Skirmish maps as well as a more challenging ‘Legendary’ difficulty mode, which will be coming to all existing available and new skirmish maps.
- Act 8 brings a whole new story to TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE
- Legendary Battles introduces an intense Legendary difficulty as well as additional Skirmish maps
Source: Area35 PR