Today’s Nintendo eShop news: release date confirmed for Urban Trial Tricky, but also…
- The Otterman Empire
- Aeolis Tournament
- Total Arcade Racing
Urban Trial Tricky
Tate Multimedia have confirmed that Urban Trial Tricky is indeed releasing on June 25th, as listed on the Nintendo eShop. Pre-orders will go live on June 18th, with a 10% off early bird discount (regular price: 14.99€ / £13.99 / $14.99).
Urban Trial Tricky (Switch – eShop) comes out on June 25th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Tate Multimedia PR
The Otterman Empire
Tri-Heart Interactive have announced that The Otterman Empire will be released on July 2nd in Europe and North America, and is now available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop.
Here’s some more details and the list of key features for the game:
The Otterman Empire offers a truly unique blend of campaign, collaboration and competition for one to four players, and with rapidly-switching objectives and multiple game modes – no two games are ever the same!
Select your otter, choose your jetpack, prepare your water gun, and then customize it all! Challenge your friends in explosive and frenzied two-minute rounds, each with randomly-generated objectives and supply drops to keep you on your toes. Team up or fly solo to stop the otterly evil, Tiko from destroying the entire empire. Jet-off across the galaxy and stop his deranged experiments from wreaking havoc in otterspace!
- Unique combination of competition and collaboration which delivers a range of challenges with unpredictable outcomes.
- Team up with up to four players in a chaotic, couch co-op campaign or test your friendship and go ‘t.o.e to t.o.e’ in our competitive, versus mode!
- Rapidly changing game modes, two- minute rounds and environmental hazards designed to create otter chaos.
- Eight dynamic local multiplayer modes including the fast-paced, Squiditch, explosive Detonator and sharp-shooting Target Practice.
- Eight lush and detailed planets including the huge volcanic base station, Fishmonger Base, the technological playground, Ottopolis and the beautiful overgrown temples of Lontra.
The Otterman Empire (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 2nd in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Tri-Heart Interactive PR
Beyond Fun Studio have announced that Aeolis Tournament, a 8 player party game, will be released on July 16th in Europe and North America. It will cost 12.49€ / £11.49 / $14.99, with a 15% launch discount for a week.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key pictures:
Aeolis Tournament is a Nintendo-inspired party game where up to 8 players compete in various game modes based on a simple one-button mechanic. Characters use an air cannon to control the power of the wind and affect their surroundings. It’s a high-tempo game in the vein of Fuzion Frenzy with a cartoony and colorful art direction. Aeolis Tournament features physics-based gameplay, a tournament mode and local & online multiplayer play.
- Up to 8 players Multiplayer Offline/Online cross-platform
- .Simple controls/mechanic: accessible and fun for all type of players
- 6 game modes and 6 characters!
- Achievements and progression system with unlockable items
- Customization: fashion items & character skins
- Will be supported with new content post launch (game modes, characters, items)
Aeolis Tournament (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 16th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Beyond Fun Studio PR
Total Arcade Racing
CasualGames.nu have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Total Arcade Racing, a 2D top-down arcade racing game for 1-8 players. It will be released later this year in Europe and North America for 9.99€ / £9.99 / $9.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Total Arcade Racing is a fun 2D top-down arcade racing game where you zip around closed circuits. This game is a tribute to the old classical top-down arcade racing games like Super Sprint, Slicks ‘n’ Slide and Super Cars. Play with 8 friends on the same screen in various game modes or challenge them online.
- Online & Local Multiplayer. Play up to 8 players in various game modes.
- 5 game modes. Arcade Race, Time trial, Endless race, Demolition derby and Survivor.
- Unlock cars. Play with a variety of cars with different performance and handling.
- Global Leaderboard support. Beat other drivers and see if you can become the fastest player in the world.
- Local Ghost Car. Local ghost car replay of best time.
Total Arcade Racing (Switch – eShop) comes out later this year in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!