On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Thief Simulator on Nintendo Switch (originally released on May 16th 2019 in Europe and North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
Thief Simulator – Ver. ???
- Release date: June 16th 2020 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Better visuals
- More smooth day/night cycle
- Optimized and better A.I. pathfinding
- Police in the house now will search for players and won’t go directly to them
- Added more story after “explosion” in the previous version
- Added new location “Industrial District”
- Added new location “Hideout” with the house to buy
- Added new location “Junkyard” where you can sell cars and car parts
- Added possibility to decor House and Hideout with items and furniture
- Added two new stealable vehicles in Industrial District “Forklift” and “Skid loader”
- Added New Game+ after completing story:
- No story
- No experience, all skills are known at the start
- Some new items/auctions
- Some items will get randomized
- Locks should be different in some houses
- Tenant routines changed
- Added new tool “Cloaking device” to buy in New Game+
- Added Police patrols (the police will now patrol the neighborhood after few times the player was seen by tenants)
- Added possibility to buy new car Black Van (should show up in the pawnshop around level 20).
- Added many new items to steal in Industrial District
- Added new Mansion 202 on Richie District
- Added new Auctions to BlackBay
- Added possibility to throw Big items with R
- Added Camera “sound” when detected (guards will check out the spot)
- Changed big item storage system in cars (base car has 2 flat item spots and 1 thick item spot)
- List of changes:
- adds new features
- adds story mode progression
- provides bug fixes
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Forever Entertainment (Twitter)
How to download updates for Thief Simulator for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Thief Simulator, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.