Today’s Daily news: Stretchgoals for Ova Magica on Kickstarter, but also…
- Capcom Arcade Stadium
- Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town
- G-Mode Archives Socerian / Irekae IQ Crossword
The Kickstarter campaign for Ova Magica launched yesterday (January 26th), and it’s already a resounding success with 46 882€ pledged as of writing (out of the 20 000€ goal). Some Stretchgoals have been announced, with the first two already reached:
- 30 000€: Marriage
- 40 000€: Character Customization
- 55 000€: Play With Your Blobs
- and more…
The first Kickstarter update is now available: click here to check it out!
Ova Magica (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Capcom Arcade Stadium
Here’s the recording of the segment dedicated to Capcom Arcade Stadium from the latest episode of Capcom TV:
Capcom Arcade Stadium (Switch – eShop) comes out in February worldwide.
Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town
VLG Publishing have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town, a point-and-click sidescrolling adventure game developed by imaginarylab. It will be released in Q1 2021 in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town offers a modern take on point-and-click adventure games by having players collect clues and solve puzzles in a computerized 3D pirate themed world. As Willy uncovers details regarding his father’s mysterious disappearance, fans of all ages are able to enjoy hilarious dialogue, whimsical characters and charming cartoon graphics. Old school fans of the genre can appreciate easter eggs that reference iconic titles they grew up with during the good old days of gaming.
10 years have passed since the mysterious disappearance of Willy’s father, the famous archaeologist Henry Morgan. After Willy receives a strange letter containing a cryptic message he heads on a perilous adventure to Bone Town, an unconventional place full of pirates and shady characters, to once and for all uncover the truth behind what happened to his father.
- Non-linear gameplay – Explore without constraint, collect items and solve stimulating puzzles.
- Unique graphic style – A fantastical world with a magical atmosphere.
- Full HD quality – Cinematographic cutscenes and over 50 locations to see.
- A pirate world with a modern twist – Pirates and computers? Why not?!
- 15 NPCs to interact with – Learn about the story through several hours of interactive dialogues packed with irony and easter eggs.
- Original soundtrack – More than two hours of original music.
Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town (Switch – eShop) comes out in Q1 2021 in Europe and North America.
Source: VLG Publishing PR
Three Legged Egg have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Glam, an acrobatic platformer. It will be released this February in Europe and North America.
Here’s the list of key features and some screenshots:
- Hand crafted obstacle courses to test the limits of your acrobatic skills
- Tight, precise and simple controls: just three buttons and the joystick
- 220+ Single player levels, split into 11 chapters each has its own unique peril
- 60 multiplayer levels that demands endurance, flexibility and excepcional precise coordination of your movement
- Customizable character hero: Glam who is the lovechild of Bratz doll and G.I. Joe
- Charming music
Glam (Switch – eShop) comes out in February in Europe and North America.
Source: Three Legged Egg
G-Mode Archives Sorcerian / Irekae IQ Crossword
G-Mode have announced that the latest two G-Mode Archives releases on Nintendo Switch, Sorcerian and Irekae IQ Crossword, have been delayed to an unspecified date.
Source: G-Mode (Twitter)
Here’s the latest video for SMITE:
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!