Today’s Nintendo eShop news: more details for Missile Dancer, but also…
- RetroMania Wrestling
- Ultimate Summer
- Rogue Company
DICO have shared some more details about Missile Dancer, which comes out on January 21st in Europe and North America. It will require only 54MB of free space, and will be playable in the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Japanese.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Created by TERARINGAMES, the Japanese developer behind the sci-fi action game Gemini Arms, Missile Dancer features frenetic 2D action where players pilot fighter jets to infiltrate the enemy base and stop them before the end.
On a different take on the shmup genre, the bullets of your fighter jet won’t damage the enemy. Instead, they’re your best option against the incoming attacks! To destroy your enemies, you will need to expand your radar and lock on them to shoot them down with a mighty missile strike!
You can increase the range of your lock-on radar and the number of missiles with bonus items after defeating enemies. Don’t be hit!
Missile Dancer features two game modes: Arcade and Against the clock and co-op play to play with a friend offline.
- The most straightforward design for the frenetic action. The same button is used to shoot bullets, expand your radar and, upon release, launch your attack.
- Play solo or with a friend in cooperative mode.
- Three difficulty levels to test your skills through the game stages.
- Two game modes: Arcade and Against the clock. Complete the story like in the old-time arcade machines or try your best score in 3-minute score attack.
- Leaderboards to record and brag your best scores.
- Choose your way. Horizontal or vertical play on your Nintendo Switch.
- You can add scanning lines to your gameplay for that old style arcade CRT screens have.
- Localized to your language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Japanese.
Missile Dancer (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 21st in Europe and North America.
Source: DICO PR
Here’s the latest video for RetroMania Wrestling:
RetroMania Wrestling (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 26th in Europe and North America.
Ultimate Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Ultimate Summer, a tower defense x shooter game developed by Asmodev. It will be released in H1 2021 in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer and some details:
A mix of tower defense with classic shooter. Gather resources, place traps, build towers, and buy weapons to exterminate waves of United Forces of Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, Cthulhu, Carnivores and Aliens. Tormented by remorse, the retired butcher comes to a ZOO Island to spend a quiet vacation. Unfortunately, he accidentally gets into conflict with the powerful creatures. Peace of mind will cost him dealing with the… United Forces of Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, Cthulhu, Carnivores and Aliens.
Ultimate Summer (Switch – eShop) comes out in H1 2021 in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest video for Rogue Company:
Here’s the latest videos for Paladins:
Here’s the latest video for SMITE:
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!