Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Stitchy in Tooki Trouble now available for digital pre-order in Japan, but also…
- Kanda Alice mo Suiri Suru.
- Livestream: Escape from Hotel Izanami
- Cozy Grove
- Delicious! Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire
- Among Us
Stitchy in Tooki Trouble
As announced previously, Stitchy in Tooki Trouble is now available for digital pre-order in Japan. It costs 1 011 Yen until April 18th (regular price: 1 011 Yen), and requires 2.2GB of free space. This version of the game does offer an English language option.
Stitchy in Tooki Trouble (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 15th worldwide.
Kanda Alice mo Suiri Suru.
El Dia have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Kanda Alice mo Suiri Suru.. It will be released sometime in April in Japan for 1 500 Yen.
Here’s some pictures (screenshots and character artworks):
Kanda Alice mo Suiri Suru. (Switch – eShop) comes out in April in Japan.
Livestream: Escape from Hotel Izanami
Starting today, Livestream: Escape from Hotel Izanami is available for digital pre-order worldwide. In Japan, it costs 2 052 Yen until launch day (regular price: 2 280 Yen), and requires 407MB of free space. This version of the game does offer an English language option.
Here’s the latest trailer for the game:
Livestream: Escape from Hotel Izanami (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 15th worldwide.
Starting today, Cozy Grove is available for digital pre-purchase in Europe and North America for $14.99 (with a 10% off discount). There’s also a limited edition cosmetic pack, with 3 costumes, available exclusively on Nintendo Switch.
Here’s details about those costumes:
- Mr. Kit outfit – he’s the foxy shopkeeper that provides you with all kinds of supplies, and who wouldn’t want to help him out around his shop as an appropriately dressed assistant?
- Ghost Bear outfit, a full on ethereal disguise to help you blend in with all the other spectral inhabitants of Cozy Grove. Spooky!
- Cherry Blossom dress is here to help when you just can’t decide what to wear to feel your most beautiful. So fancy.
Finally, here’s some more details and the list of key features for the game:
Cozy Grove is a game about everyday life on an island paradise – that’s haunted! As a spirit scout, it’s your job to help the spectral inhabitants with their afterlives. You’ll build a camp, make friends with the characters, and bring color back by decorating. Explore the forest every day to find new items to craft and areas to explore. Embark on quests tied to your relationships with the various spirits, decorate and customize your camp, make the island your own! With procedurally generated changes and a living world to keep you company, you’ll never run out of fun new things to do or collect. With a bit of time, a little love, and a lot of crafting you’ll bring color and joy back to Cozy Grove!
- Beautiful, dynamic, hand-drawn landscapes that come alive when you help a spirit in need.
- Dozens of memorable characters and spirits for you to find and befriend.
- Collectable spirit animals, craftable decorations, fishing, and more!
- 40+ hour campaign filled with side quests, designed to span months of playtime.
Cozy Grove (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 8th in Europe and North America.
Source: Spry Fox PR
Delicious! Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire
eastasiasoft have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Delicious! Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire, developed by ZOO. It will be released on April 8th in Japan for 600 Yen. It requires 522MB of free space, and does offer an English language option.
Here’s a trailer and some screenshots:
Delicious! Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 8th in Japan.
Here’s the launch trailer for Airship, the latest map for Among Us:
The developers have also shared what’s next for the game:
- A full art style revamp! Puffballs has completely updated the art style with cleaner lines and an easier animation process. Can’t wait for you to see that soon!
- Larger lobby sizes so you can play with up to 15 players. Considering The Airship’s size, we hope this will be a fun way to gather with even more of your friends.
- More frequent, transparent updates from us! One of our big goals is to just show you the development process, what goes on behind-the-scenes, and for you grow with us. We’ve learned so much and don’t want to hide anything from you when it comes to this stuff. It’s weird!
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!