Starting today, it’s the Summer Break for everyone at Image & Form. But before that, they prepared another episode of The Engine Room (their web show about all things SteamWorld), and launched a special competition!
With this competition, fans have to design a hat for SteamWorld Heist. The best hat(s) will then be added to the game, as part of the Hat DLC Pack that’s coming later down the line (no release date for that, unfortunately!). Your design can be either a quick doodle on a napkin or a full-fledged painting: it doesn’t really matter, as long as the design itself is great. Of course, you have to give a name and a back story to the hat.
Here’s what you can win:
- you will become a SteamWorld Ambassador, getting exclusive details on development;
- download codes for every version of every SteamWorld game ever, on all platforms… including some for your friends, too!
The rules are as follow:
- You have to submit your hat before July 31st at 23:59 CEST (EU) / 5:59 PM EDT (NA). You have to do so on the Image & Form blog. The winners will be revealed in Early August;
- Your entry has to be safe for work;
- Your entry might not make it into the game.
Here’s the latest episode of The Engine Room:
SteamWorld Heist (Wii U eShop) is coming out later this year.
Source: Image & Form