During the their latest showcase, eastasia revealed and showcased quite a few games for the Nintendo Switch. In this post, you will find trailers, details, and pictures for each of the game coming to the Nintendo eShop!
If you missed the presentation, you can check out the full thing on YouTube right away:
Crimson Spires is a Visual Novel developed by Woody Studio. It will be released this Summer in Europe and North America.
Take the role of Sheriff Erika Wright as an investigation brings her to the small mining town of Bataille, where she is suddenly trapped by a ring of deadly, glowing towers encircling the community. Here she meets residents of a disarming variety, from extreme conspiracy theorists to wealthy vampires and a serial killer. Guide Erika’s decisions as she forms uneasy alliances and finds love through partnership. Amidst the horrors facing Bataille, romance can blossom with the few people Erika might be able to trust. Each possible relationship reveals valuable secrets about the towers and their surrounding mystery.
Blending an eerie atmosphere with romance and supernatural mystery, Crimson Spires presents its otome-style narrative with an uncommon degree of freedom. Along its multiple story paths, the experience shifts between rich 2D character art and 3D exploration, allowing you to investigate building interiors and immersing you in the town of Bataille.
Additionally, this updated version of Crimson Spires includes New Game Plus content that unlocks after completing all other story routes, interweaving previous narrative threads and bringing Erika’s tale to a climactic finish driven by player choice!
- Unlock multiple romance paths, each with a distinct narrative.
- Immerse yourself in the mystery through a blend of 2D and 3D visual styles.
- Freely navigate locales in first-person perspective.
- Extend the experience with New Game Plus featuring added story content!
- Hear key scenes voiced in English by a diverse and talented cast.
- Enjoy an atmospheric soundtrack by developer and composer Jenny Gibbons.
Macrotis: A Mother’s Journey
Macrotis: A Mother’s Journey is a 2.5D action/platformer developed by Proud Dinosaurs. It will be released this July in Europe and North America.
Macrotis is the story of a mother’s relentless search for her missing children, an emotional tale told through lush 2.5D platforming filled with thought-provoking puzzles. Climb, jump and gnaw your way through beautiful yet dangerous environments, avoid traps and use water physics to your advantage. As you progress, you’ll gain a variety of natural and supernatural abilities to overcome the obstacles in your path. Will you help Mother Bilby rescue her family?
- Navigate deceptively gorgeous landscapes.
- Overcome obstacles by gnawing and digging!
- Manipulate water physics to proceed without drowning.
- Obtain magical abilities to pass through walls or raise barriers.
- Gather collectibles to learn the lore of the surrounding world!
Paradox Error is a 2D action platformer developed by Nerd Games, and releasing… today in Europe and North America (price: 4.99€ / $4.99)!
Paradox Error is a surreal take on the scrolling platformer format, combining minimalistic black-and-white presentation with self-aware, fourth wall breaking design. Glitches are intentionally integrated, allowing the player to cheat death, open new areas by triggering bugs or leap off of UI elements as if they’re part of the stage. The title screen’s main menu acts as a respawn hub, cursors may appear as enemies or helpful guides, graphical errors obscure parts of the screen and the player’s character explodes into pixels upon death.
To survive, you’ll have to quickly identify which portions of the screen can be reached, which pixels can be touched and which ones are simply background art. Adapt as gameplay suddenly shifts to a different perspective or requires interaction with a glitched object to proceed. At its core, Paradox Error is an ever-changing environmental puzzle where you’re expected to die repeatedly and use those failures to inform further attempts, until the goal is eventually within reach. Decidedly hardcore in difficulty but fair enough to encourage repeated play, this is an exercise in trial-and-error, where determination becomes its own reward.
- Explore a glitched and unpredictable digital world!
- Adapt to shifts in gameplay mechanics and perspective.
- Try, die and repeat to learn how to survive.
- Enjoy a minimalistic black-and-white pixel art style.
- Use UI elements and game-breaking bugs to your advantage!
Pretty Girls Klondike Solitaire
Pretty Girls Klondike Solitaire is a solitaire game developed by Pretty Girls Klondike Solitaire, releasing on June 17th in Europe and North America (price: 5.99€ / $5.99).
The classic card game of solitaire, one that countless players know and have used to tease their brains and pass the time, gets an alluring twist as 10 Pretty Girls accompany and challenge you. Succeed in clearing rounds and you’ll be rewarded with new outfits for your lovely companions. Once they’re unlocked, you can also view them in the Dressing Room mode.
Using “Klondike” solitaire rules, this is a game of strategy and careful observation. Move cards between columns on the play field, alternating colors and ordering by number. Once they’re arranged, cards can be stacked by suite, gradually clearing the field to win the game! This is a timeless classic that’s never quite the same twice, giving you plenty of reason to come back for more quality time with the Pretty Girls!
- Play casual rounds of solitaire against a variety of female challengers.
- Reveal new outfits as you clear the stage!
- Clear the 7 main characters to reveal 3 special guests.
- Enjoy Japanese voiceovers that add excitement to each session!
Empire of Angels IV
Check out this post!
Mina & Michi
Mina & Michi is an action/adventure game developed by lightUP and ported by Ratalaika Games, releasing on June 30th (price: 4.99€ / $4.99).
Join Mina and her best friend Michi as they travel through the seasons of a wonderfully colorful world, solving puzzles and challenging baddies along the way. Together, they’ll uncover secrets, collect magical items and learn special abilities that allow them to reach exciting new places. Take control of Mina and Michi simultaneously, or play cooperatively with a friend!
- Enjoy colorful 8-bit aesthetics!
- Select from 3 difficulty settings to suit your playstyle.
- Adventure solo or team up with a friend for co-op.
- Discover 6 unique relics with helpful abilities.
- Explore alternate paths.
- Collect extra hearts and stamina to aid in your journey!
Trigger Witch is a 2D twin-stick shooting game developed by Rainbite, and releasing this July in Europe and North America.
Recalling the visual style and intuitive gameplay of 16-bit action-adventure classics, Trigger Witch puts an ultra-violent spin on cute and colorful pixel art. With a compelling and original narrative, puzzling environments to explore, a dynamic soundtrack, twin-stick shooter mechanics and a vast array of enemies to blast into smithereens, this is a tale that will grip you from start to bloody finish.
From the creators of Reverie, Trigger Witch is a stylized 2D twin-stick action game set in an odd open world where magic is outdated and firearms are the new way of life. Players assume the role of Colette, a prospective graduate from the Stock, an academy for Witchcraft and Triggery. After a mysterious man invades her realm, events are set in motion that turn Colette’s life upside-down, casting her as the sole heroine with enough firepower to restore peace.
- Explore an open world in classic action-adventure style!
- Wield and upgrade new firearms as you progress.
- Meet strange and endearing characters through engaging dialogue.
- Blast monsters back to their rightful plane of existence in bloody fashion!
- Solve environmental puzzles and overcome obstacles in clever ways.
- Play solo or multiplayer at any time, with drop-in local co-op.
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!