During their latest showcase, eastasiasoft announced quite a few games for the Nintendo Switch. In this post, you will find the complete list of announcements, along with trailers, pictures, and details for each game!
Missed the presentation? Here’s the recording:
Crimson Spires (developed by Woodsy Studio): out on August 11th for 19.99€ / $19.99
Take the role of Sheriff Erika Wright as an investigation brings her to the small mining town of Bataille, where she is suddenly trapped by a ring of deadly, glowing towers encircling the community. Here she meets residents of a disarming variety, from extreme conspiracy theorists to wealthy vampires and a serial killer. Guide Erika’s decisions as she forms uneasy alliances and finds love through partnership. Amidst the horrors facing Bataille, romance can blossom with the few people Erika might be able to trust. Each possible relationship reveals valuable secrets about the towers and their surrounding mystery.
Blending an eerie atmosphere with romance and supernatural mystery, Crimson Spires presents its otome-style narrative with an uncommon degree of freedom. Along its multiple story paths, the experience shifts between rich 2D character art and 3D exploration, allowing you to investigate building interiors and immersing you in the town of Bataille.
Additionally, this updated version of Crimson Spires includes New Game Plus content that unlocks after completing all other story routes, interweaving previous narrative threads and bringing Erika’s tale to a climactic finish driven by player choice!
- Unlock multiple romance paths, each with a distinct narrative.
- Immerse yourself in the mystery through a blend of 2D and 3D visual styles.
- Freely navigate locales in first-person perspective.
- Extend the experience with New Game Plus featuring added story content!
- Hear key scenes voiced in English by a diverse and talented cast.
- Enjoy an atmospheric soundtrack by developer and composer Jenny Gibbons.
Rogue Explorer (developed by ZOO Corporation): out on August 18th for 7.99€ / $7.99
Journey deep into the abyss as a daring adventurer of your own design! Start in a humble hub town and venture into dungeons with varied biomes, each more dangerous than the last. Decide your character’s look, alter colors, craft weapons and armor from the loot you gather, upgrade your equipment and choose from a wide range of skill enhancements.
Rogue Explorer retains the challenge of classic roguelikes without the harsh restrictions or futile frustrations. Every “metroidvania” style dungeon in Rogue Explorer features multiple layers – upper levels do not change for a day, shifting in their layout only after the in-game day/night cycle has progressed, while deeper journeys take you into more dangerous dungeons that unpredictably change every time you enter them. But don’t worry too much! Even if you fail a quest, your dear character will survive and retain their gear, losing only the stat boosts and special skills unlocked on the last journey into the Abyss Tower.
Leave no corner unsearched as you jump, roll and leap off walls! Open chests to acquire swords, spears and staffs that can be set as primary or secondary weapons. Combine and synthesize more powerful items. Stack the deck in your favor before facing the monstrous bosses of each dungeon, from giant skeletons and minotaurs to dragons and even greater terrors!
- Explore more than 10 dungeon types, each with different levels of challenge!
- Customize your character’s appearance, from hairstyle and color to the gear they use.
- Navigate side-scrolling stages with dynamic leaps, rolls and wall jumps!
- Gather loot to craft or upgrade your weapons and armor.
- Choose between alternate skills and buffs as you level up.
- Take down gigantic bosses guarding the deepest reaches of the Abyss Tower!
Pretty Girls Panic! (developed by Zoo Corporation), out on August 26th for 5.99€ / $5.99
Socially conservative sea creatures have constructed a water-filled screen to hide the Pretty Girls from view. Don’t panic! Use your special tool to capture sections of the barrier and remove them, exposing the girl waiting for you on the other side. Girls will gradually disrobe from stage to stage to reward your success. Just don’t get caught – if a sea creature crosses your path, your tool will be broken!
Meet 13 Pretty Girls across 50 stages! With each challenge you clear, commemorative photos will be added to your Gallery for casual viewing. Can you complete them all?
- Uncover the girls hidden behind water-filled screens.
- Remove 75% or more of the barrier to clear each stage.
- Dodge sea creatures that try to break your tools!
- View unlocked images in the Gallery.
- Capture larger zones to score more points!
Ravva and the Cyclops Curse (developed by Galope), out on September 1st for 4.99€ / $4.99
Take the role young summoner apprentice Ravva as she calls upon her 4 unique companions in a desperate struggle against the Cyclops Lord! After Ravva’s mother is suddenly stripped of her summoning powers and inflicted with a terrible curse, Ravva is faced with the perilous task of saving her and restoring peace to their homeland. Traverse dark forests, desolate wastelands and spooky castle halls, using the talents of your unusual minions to cast elemental spells and clear away obstacles. Merciless enemies under the Cyclops Lord’s command will try to stop little Ravva at every turn, but with enough wit and determination, she will prevail!
Inspired by 8-bit platformers, Ravva and the Cyclops Curse combines clever level design with vibrant pixel art and precise controls to pay homage to those genre classics while offering a new and fresh experience. Endearing characters, fluid animation and brain-teasing puzzles fill 10 challenging stages as you journey to the Cyclops Lord’s castle. Discover power-ups, scores and secrets hidden along the way!
- Explore 10 action-packed levels inspired by 8-bit classics!
- Summon 4 types of companions, each suited to different tasks.
- Face a wide variety of enemies and environmental hazards.
- Solve puzzles and overcome obstacles with the help of your minions.
- Locate and collect power-ups and hidden secrets!
- Enjoy cute and creative pixel art animations.
GLO (developed by Chronik Spartan): out on September 9th for 4.99€ / $4.99
Enter a realm shrouded in darkness and take a leap of blind faith as you try to find a way out. GLO is a simple and rewarding puzzle platformer with an daunting central mechanic – nearly everything that stands between you and your goal is obscured and invisible. Using only the light around you and the glow of your projectiles, you must rely on memory to guide you through the obstacles and hazards that you glimpse.
Find reassurance and enlightenment in the messages written on the dark walls, illuminated as you progress and hinting at an emotional story. This is a beautiful and abstract journey across 100 levels, featuring precision controls and an atmospheric soundtrack to drive curiosity and stave off fear of the unknown. It’s minimalistic yet metaphorical, hidden yet ripe for discovery. Will you unlock its secrets?
- Explore 100 puzzling levels shrouded in darkness!
- Use glowing projectiles to light your path and glimpse obstacles.
- Find the exit and escape!
- Reveal hidden messages on the walls.
- Challenge your memory skills in Speedrun mode!
- Enjoy an atmospheric soundtrack.
Poker Pretty Girls Battle: Texas Hold’em (developed by Zoo Corporation), out on September 16th for 5.99€ / $5.99
Classic Texas Hold’em gets a naughty twist at the Pretty Girls casino, where you’re invited to play at tables against 16 lovely challengers, all dolled up in cute summer outfits! Each female opponent has her own look and unique style of play, along with Japanese voiceovers to let you feel their excitement in the intense poker battles. Start out against 4 of these gorgeous players and unlock more as you prove your skills worthy of new challengers.
There are 2 game modes to choose from – In Pretty Mode, you’ll collect rewards as you defeat random opponents, while in Free Play Mode, you can customize the experience by choosing which of the unlocked girls will join your table. With so many characters to meet, plus traditional mechanics that are fun and familiar, this is an alluring experience that you can revisit time and time again!
- Engage in poker battles using popular Texas Hold’em rules!
- Meet and unlock 16 Pretty Girls.
- Discover multiple play modes!
- Strategize based on your opponents’ personalities.
- Enjoy enticing voiceovers and outfits unique to each girl!
Crisis Wing: out on September 16th.
Push your shoot’em up skills to the limit in nostalgic pixel art style as you launch into Crisis Wing, lovingly crafted to recall the frantic action of arcade classics! Featuring 7 vertical scrolling stages, upgradeable weapons and cooperative multiplayer, Crisis Wing combines modern gameplay advancements with nostalgic presentation, enriched by a ricking FM soundtrack and CRT filters for a genuine old-school vibe.
From enemy swarms to screen-filling boss battles, Crisis Wing offers a daunting challenge while remaining accessible to newcomers. Practice mode lets you replay stages with infinite lives. Score Attack and Boss Rush bonus games further extend the experience with unique levels and bosses. Are you ready for takeoff?
- Master 7 challenging stages in frantic vertical shooting action.
- Overcome enormous bosses and mini-bosses!
- Test your limits in extra game modes.
- Play solo or with friends in local co-op.
- Turn on CRT filters for an old-school feel.
- Enjoy beautiful pixel art presentation set to a rocking FM soundtrack!