- [Notice] Various issues are currently impacting the Trick of Treasure event for Dragalia Lost. Check out this post for further details!
Today, a brand new event for Dragalia Lost went live: Trick or Treasure. While Loyalty’s Requiem was a Raid Battle event, this one is a “Facility Event”. It will run from October 17th (this Wednesday) to October 26th, though rewards are available until November 2nd. It pits your adventurers against bosses from the shadow element.
Thanks to this event, you can get an event-exclusive facility: Sweet Retreat. You get it automatically, and in fact, you cannot do much if you don’t build it right away in the Halidom. This building has special effects:
- it boosts the stats of light-element adventurers, though only during the Trick of Treasure event;
- it boosts the damage all adventurers deal to enemies during the Trick or Treasure quests.
As you progress through the event’s story, you can level up the Sweet Retreat, and boosts the very effects we just mentioned. To upgrade it, you need something called snack-o-lanterns, that you can get from event quests: just like in the Loyalty’s Requiem, you can actually earn more of them by having adventurers equip event-specific Wyrmprints. Said Wyrmprints also have other effects.
The event features the following battles:
- Boss Battles: clearing those allow you to earn various rewards
- Extra Boss Battles: those are even tougher, but you can earn even more generous rewards! They’re not available all the time, though: they unlock at a fixed percentage when you clear the expert version of a boss battle, and disappears once you’ve cleared them once. However, you unlock it repeatedly; it’s just that you cannot repeat it right after clearing it
- Daily Battles: special quests that can only be cleared once a day (you can try them as many times as you want, if you fail). They’re unlocked after first clearing the boss battle, and clearing them allows you to earn various rewards
- Challenge Battles: high-level battles, only playable in Single Player, and unlocked after clearing the boss on Expert. You have to face several waves of enemies, and if you get a Game Over, you still get some rewards based on the number of waves you cleared.
Finally, there’s several types of rewards to earn:
- Tricker Treat rewards: clearing quests allows you to earn points. Once you get enough of them, various rewards are unlocked;
- Treasure Trade rewards: you can trade Jack Chocolates (earned during Quests) and Candy Baskets for various rewards.
And here’s the list of Quests:
- Quest 1: Sugar and Friends (Suggested might: 1600)
- Quest 2: A fiendish Trick (Suggested might: 1700)
- Quest 3: Trees in the Twilight (Suggested might: 1800)
- Quest 4: A Bitter Curse (Suggested might: 1900)
- Quest 5: Poison Party (Suggested might: 2000)
- Quest 6: The Dead of Night (Suggested might: 2100)
- Quest 7: Lantern ‘o Laughs (Suggested might: 2200)
- Daily Battle: Nightly Haunts
- Bass Battle: Squash the Pumpking (Standard unlocked at Sweet Retreat Lvl. 5, Expert on Lvl. 8)
Important note: you need to clear Chapter 2, 2-1 on Normal in order to take part in this event. If you have just started playing Dragalia Lost, and therefore haven’t reached that part yet, make sure you do so asap if you want to take part in the event right away, and avoid missing a precious day!
Source: Dragalia Lost