As previously announced, some new Void enemies were added to Void Battles in Dragalia Lost today. Here’s some details about them:
- Blazing Ghost (Flame), Required Might: 9,000
A tricky and powerful enemy protected by its Ranged Resistance ability!
- Frost Hermit (Water), Required Might: 10,000
A powerful foe that duplicates itself with its Propagation ability! Watch out for its area-of-effect attack, which inflicts Bog!
- Obsidian Golem (Shadow), Required Might: 10,000
Watch out for its Dull ability (which greatly decreases strength), and the poison affliction!
Along with those new Void enemies, the following craftable weapons have been added:
- The Mushroom Dagger and other weapons crafted using materials obtained from the Wandering Shroom can be enhanced into wind-attuned weapons
- The Hefty Ingot and other weapons crafted using materials obtained from the Steel Golem can be enhanced into light-attuned weapons. Note: Materials obtained from the Obsidian Golem are required to enhance into light-attuned weapons
- The Wind Apogee and other weapons crafted using materials obtained from Void Zephyr can be enhanced into wind-attuned weapons
- Weapons that can be crafted using materials obtained from the Blazing Ghost have been added
- Weapons that can be crafted using materials obtained from the Frost Hermit have been added.
But that’s not all! The Silver Fafnir dragon has been added to Treasure Trade for Void Battles (can only be traded up to 20 times, no reset possible after that). It has a Mana +25% ability, which increases the amount of mana acquired when completing quests (can be bumped up to Mana +50% when fully unbound). Also, you can have 4 party members with the Silver Fafnir equipped, giving you +200% Mana.
Next: the Void Battle schedule. It has been updated, and you can find more details about that on the Events and Content Updates page for Dragalia Lost! And finally, there’s time-limited Endeavours to complete: you will find details about them on the same page.
Source: official website