Today, a brand new event for Dragalia Lost was announced: Dream Big Under the Big Top. This one is a “Facility Event”. It will run from January 15th (this Tuesday) to January 25th, though rewards are available until February 1st. It pits your adventurers against bosses of the shadow element.
Dragalia Lost – Dream Big Under the Big Top notices
Notice 1: an issue is causing the Manticore boss to disappear in the air when playing the Boss Battle in co-op, making progress impossible. If this happens, you have to open the quest menu and select Give Up.
Dragalia Lost – Dream Big Under the Big Top details
Ladies and gentlemen! Prepare for a magical circus unlike any you’ve seen before! Your hosts on this dreamlike adventure? An elegant dagger wielder and a lovely dragon tamer! With both the kingdom and the empire involved, you won’t believe the show they’ve prepared for you!
Thanks to this event, you can get an event-exclusive facility: Circus Tent. You get it automatically, and in fact, you cannot do much if you don’t build it right away in the Halidom. This building has special effects:
- it boosts the stats of light-element adventurers, though only during the Dream Big Under the Big Top event;
- it boosts the damage all adventurers deal to enemies during the Dream Big Under the Big Top quests.
As you progress through the event’s story, you can level up the facility, and boost the very effects we just mentioned. To upgrade it, you need something called tent canvas, that you can get from event quests: just like in previous events, you can actually earn more of them by having adventurers equip event-specific Wyrmprints. Said Wyrmprints also have other effects.
The event features the following battles:
- Boss Battles: clearing those allow you to earn various rewards;
- Extra Boss Battles: those are even tougher, but you can earn even more generous rewards! They’re not available all the time, though: they unlock at a fixed percentage when you clear the expert version of a boss battle, and disappear once you’ve cleared them once. You can retry as many times as you want if you happen to fail, but once you’ve cleared them, it’s over! They can be played in co-op, and do not require any stamina;
- Daily Battles: special quests that can only be cleared once a day (you can try them as many times as you want, if you fail). They’re unlocked after first clearing the boss battle (beginner difficulty), and clearing them allows you to earn various rewards. They’re only playable in Single Player;
- Challenge Battle: Expert. High-level battles, unlocked after clearing the boss on Expert. You have to face several waves of enemies, and if you get a Game Over, you still get some rewards based on the number of waves you cleared. They’re only playable in Single Player. The first time you clear them, you unlock the Master difficulty, where there’s a small chance that rare items such as Twinkling Sand or 5★ weapons drop.
Finally, there’s several types of rewards to earn:
- Treasure Trade rewards: you can trade Big Top Balloons and Colorful Bouquets for various rewards.
- Renown rewards: clearing quests allows you to earn points. Once you get enough of them, various rewards are unlocked.
And here’s the list of Quests:
- Quest 1: (Suggested might: 1600)
- Quest 2: (Suggested might: 1700)
- Quest 3: (Suggested might: 1800)
- Quest 4: (Suggested might: 1900)
- Quest 5: (Suggested might: 2000)
- Quest 6: (Suggested might: 2100)
- Quest 7: (Suggested might: 2200)
- Daily Battle
- Boss Battle (Standard unlocked at ??? Lvl. 5, Expert on Lvl. 8)
Important note: you need to clear Chapter 2, 2-1 on Normal in order to take part in this event. If you have just started playing Dragalia Lost, and therefore haven’t reached that part yet, make sure you do so asap if you want to take part in the event right away, and avoid missing a precious day!
Source: Dragalia Lost