The next event for Dragalia Lost is called Fire Emblem: Lost Heroes, and it’s a Defensive Battle event. It will run from April 26th to May 14th (with rewards available until May 21st). As the name implies, it’s a collaboration with the Fire Emblem Heroes game, also on mobile devices.
Defensive Battles are all about defense. Your goal is to work together with other players in co-op in order to cover ground, and protect the castle gate from invading imperial forces. You also need to protect houses from bandits, as those can earn you some useful bonuses in battle. To claim victory, you have two options: successfully defend the gate, or take out the enemy leader. The best defense is offense, as they say!
Just like other Dragalia Lost events, a special character (5★) will join you for the duration of the event as a temporary adventurer. By completing quests with them in your team, you will increase your friendship with them, and if you max it out, they will join you permanently. If that happens, you will be able to include them in your team even after the event ends, and they will keep their level, stats, equipment, and position in your team.
NB: be careful, as any items used to upgrade their level and unlock their mana circles will NOT be returned if you don’t max out the friendship level before the end of the event. You can find details about the special character and the event wyrmprints on this page.
Here’s how to play:
- Collect the badge and great badge event items to progress!
- Challenge defensive battles to earn valor!
- Clear added story and quests to get great rewards!
The battles go this way:
- Protect your gate from the attacking Dyrenell Empire troops!
- Either defend the gate for a certain amount of time or defeat the Imperial Commander to complete the quest.
- Use drawbridges and houses to your advantage in defensive battles!
Clearing event and main campaign quests allows you to earn badges. Those can be used in two ways:
- to unlock more chapters of the event story
- to trade them for treasure (see below for more details)
Here’s the trailer and some details for the Fire Emblem: Lost Heroes event:
Heroes from another world are thrust into the world of Dragalia Lost! As two princes clash, a bewitching emissary launches an attack with the Imperial army. It’s the power to open otherworldly gates versus dragonblood in this meeting of two realms. With Heroes, motivations, and alliances intertwined, what will become of this world?
As the war between the Askran Kingdom and the Emblian Empire rages on, a mysterious object sends Heroes from each side to a foreign world. What role will they play in the conflict that awaits?
Commute with legends as two worlds collide!
The temporary adventurer for Fire Emblem: Lost Heroes is none other than Alfonse, Prince of Askr (who comes with his own Adventurer Story).
The Event Stories and Quests are divided in several categories:
- Fire Emblem: Lost Heroes – Event Stories
- Repel the Empire! – Normal
- Repel the Empire! – Hard
- Repel the Empire! – Lunatic
- Repel the Empire! – Infernal (unlocked after reading Chapter 6 of the event story, The Uncanny Gate)
- Veronica’s Trial (unlocked after clearing Repel the Empire! – Infernal)
Also, the “The Alberian Front (Lunatic)” Defensive Battle is now available. You first need to read Chapter 7 of the event story, Mysterious Bonds to unlock it.
Here’s the various rewards you can get:
- Valor Rewards: clearing quests allow you to earn Valoir Points, which can then be traded for all kinds of rewards;
- Treasure Trade: playing event quests allows you to earn badges (available from all quests, even non-event ones) and great badges (obtained from Repel the Empire! (Infernal), Veronica’s Trial, and The Alberian Front (Lunatic)), which can be traded for various rewards. You can also trade the various items acquired during the event for other items acquired during it. As of May 3rd, all the rewards are available!
Some additional notes about the event:
- you need to clear Chapter 2-1 (The Sylvan Archer) to take part in the event, and to play in co-op
- you need to check out the event page first before you can get any badge event items!
- if the event ends while you are playing an event quest, the quest will continue until results have been determined and you will be able to gain the rewards shown.
Alongside this event, a new Twitter campaign will be live from April 26th to May 6th. If enough players follow the official Twitter accounts and Retweet the tweets embedded below, then some goodies will be distributed to all players. Also, 12 lucky winners will also get one of each of the 5★ dragons that appeared in the game before April 25th.
Here’s the prizes:
- 3 000 Retweets: 100 Gold Crystals
- 5 000 Retweets: 100 Gold Crystals and 100 Succulent Dragonfruit
- 8 000 Retweets: 100 Gold Crystals, 100 Succulent Dragonfruit and 100 Gold Whetstones
- 10 000 Retweets: 100 Gold Crystals, 100 Succulent Dragonfruit, 100 Gold Whetstones and 100 Consecrated Water
As you’ve probably noticed, as of writing, the last goal has already been reached. No doubt that additional ones will be added: we will make sure to update this post when new ones are announced!
Here’s the tweets to Retweet: