Dragalia Lost was launched on September 27th, and since then, it hasn’t been unavaliable due to maintenance even once. There was a pretty minor bit of maintenance a while ago, that lasted a grand total of… 5 minutes, and that’s pretty much it. But it’s not the game itself that was impacted: just the Shop. And said Shop will also be unavailable for a few minutes due to maintenance, next week.
Here’s when the maintenance will take place:
- Europe: 6.30AM to 7.10AM on November 12th
- UK: 5.30AM to 6.10AM on November 12th
- North America (ET): 12.30AM to 1.10AM on November 12th
- North America (PT): 9.30PM to 10.10PM on November 11th
- Japan: 2.30PM to 3.10PM on November 12th
Important note: if you purchased them, make sure to pick up the daily reward from the 7-Day Pack (Resources) or 30-Day Recovery Pack before maintenance begins!
But what’s this maintenance for, you ask? It’s to implement the following changes to the Store:
- The Upgrade Packs for each element will become available to purchase twice per week instead of once.
- The Adventurer’s Boon Pack will become available to purchase 3 times per week instead of twice.
- The Equipment Booster Pack will become available to purchase 3 times per week instead of twice.
- The Unbind Pack (Mana Circles) will become available to purchase twice per month instead of once.
As usual, keep an eye on the Events and Content Updates and Summons pages to keep up to date with all that’s happening in Dragalia Lost!
Source: official website