Today’s Daily news: Monster Sanctuary announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Disc Room
- Battle Hunters
- Pumpkin Jack
- Ben 10 Power Trip
- Pokémon Masters EX
Team17 have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Monster Sanctuary, a monster taming x Metroidvania RPG developed by Moi Rai Games. It will be released on December 8th in Europe and North America. It will cost 19.99€ / £15.99 / $19.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
As the youngest heir of an ancient bloodline of Monster Keepers, players set out to follow in their ancestors’ footsteps, all the while unpicking a mystery that threatens the long-standing peace between humans and monsters.
During its year in Early Access, Monster Sanctuary has expanded with a series of significant updates that broaden its fantastical world, such as the introduction of player vs player gameplay, and new areas to explore: the volcanic Magma Chamber, the claustrophobic Underworld, and the mechanical Mystical Workshop. Each have expanded on the menagerie of monsters available for players to track down and tame, and added new gameplay opportunities to explore.
The full launch of Monster Sanctuary in December will introduce further content for players to experience as they embark on their epic adventure, including the Abandoned Tower as an entirely new game area, as well as an additional secret area. 14 new monsters will also be joining the roster, alongside optional endgame Champions; Ultimate abilities for monsters above level 40; unique equipment; and further balancing changes.
- Overcome and collect beasts: Creatures great and small are available to collect and battle, and can be upgraded via deep skill trees
- Become the best Monster Keeper: A mysterious force threatens the peace between monsters and humans, and players will unravel these secrets through the story
- Battle in tactical 3v3 combat: Player rosters of monsters can fight AI or other players in a turn-based 3v3 system, using elemental attacks and combos to devastating effect
- Discover a deep Metroidvania world: From the depths of the Underworld to the heights of the Snowy Peaks, there is plenty to explore, and hidden areas to uncover using monster skills
- Items and gear aplenty: Players will find a plethora of useful items on their journey, which may even open new avenues of navigation.
Monster Sanctuary (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 8th in Europe and North America.
Source: Team17 PR
Here’s the launch trailer for Disc Room:
Disc Room (Switch – eShop) comes out on October 22nd in Europe and North America.
Phase Two Games have announced that Battle Hunters has been delayed to November 5th. It was initially slated for an October 20th release… that’s right, today!
Source: Phase Two Games PR
Here’s the launch trailer for Pumpkin Jack:
Pumpkin Jack (Switch – eShop) comes out on October 23rd in Europe and North America.
Ben 10 Power Trip
Here’s the launch trailer for Ben 10 Power Trip (now available in Europe and North America):
Pokémon Masters EX
Here’s the latest videos for Pokémon Masters EX, showcasing the winners of the 1st Anniversary fan art contest:
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!