Today’s Daily news: Battle Worlds: Kronos announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Crystal Crisis
- Puyo Puyo Champions
- Sonic The Hedgehog (movie)
Battle Worlds: Kronos
THQ Nordic have announced that they are bringing Battle Worlds: Kronos to the Nintendo Switch. It will be released on June 11th in Europe and North America, and will be available at retail and on the Nintendo eShop for 29.99€ / £26.99 / $29.99.
This turn-based strategy games offers no less than 60 hours of gameplay with 3 campaigns, strong AI, and various ground, air, and sea units to command.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features:
Battle Worlds: Kronos is a classic turn-based strategy game in the tradition of great strategy masterpieces from the 90s . Have you ever wondered what games like that would look like today? Well, we did. As a result, we decided to develop Battle Worlds: Kronos.
- Strong opponents, long playtime – Prepare to fight epic battles against tough AI enemies in three huge campaigns, with over 60 hours of gameplay. Includes the full DLC-campaign ‘Trains’!
- An epic war from two perspectives – Experience the two sides of a battle while making use of multiple combat styles, from dominating a civilization with epic tactical warfare, to saving your planet from superior military forces with clever guerrilla tactics.
- Easy to learn, hard to master – hone your tactical hex-field mind, test and train your strategic skills in various ‘Challenge Maps’.
- Hot-Seat Multiplayer – Battle your friends in local multiplayer sessions on new maps especially created for this mode.
- Enjoy the story – New integrated difficulty settings will let you enjoy the story without being strangled by the strong AI.
Battle Worlds: Kronos (Switch) comes out on June 11th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: THQ Nordic PR
Here’s the latest character profile for Oninaki, introducing Mayura:
Oninaki (Switch) comes out on August 22nd in Japan, and this Summer in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest soundtrack sample for Crystal Crisis, with the Hunter Theme track (composed by UMI☆KUUN and Toshihiro):
Crystal Crisis (Switch) comes out on May 28th in Europe and North America, and on August 1st in Japan.
Puyo Puyo Champions
Here’s the latest tutorial video for Puyo Puyo Champions, which is all about Garbage Chaining this time around:
Puyo Puyo Champions (Switch) comes out at retail on June 27th in Japan.
Sonic The Hedgehog (movie)
Following the overwhelmingly negative reactions to the debut trailer for the Sonic The Hedgehog movie, it was announced that Sonic’s design would be fixed ahead of its release. Many people worried that this would be bad news for the various VFX artists, who would have to work around the clock in order to “fix” Sonic before the movie hit theatres in November.
But today, Jeff Fowler announced that the movie has been delayed to February 14th. Even though he did not explain why, it’s pretty clear this delay was there to accomodate for the extra work required to redo Sonic’s model (the hashtag used is a dead giveaway).
Sonic The Hedgehog (movie) opens on February 14th.
Source: Jeff Fowler (Twitter)