Today’s Daily news: great debut for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night in the United Kingdom, but also…
- Rocket League
- Ise Shima Mystery Annai: Itsuwari no Kuro Shinju
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
In the United Kingdom, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is off to a great start. Christopher Dring from GamesIndustry.biz revealed during its launch week, the game actually sold more than the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One version combined during their own launch week. It’s quite ironical given it came out one week later, and suffers from various technical issues. It certainly explains why the developers were so prompt to shift ressources towards fixing this version!
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (Switch) comes out later this year in Japan.
Source: Christopher Dring (Twitter)
In order to celebrate the 4th Anniversary of Rocket League, Psyonix have announced a Double Drop and Double Painted Weekend. It will feature the following:
- all Uncommon or higher free customization items and active Crates will drop twice as often after Online Matches of any game type
- all Crates will have double the chance of containing Painted items
- all Trade-Ins processed during this weekend will have double the chance of receiving a Painted item.
This weekend will take place from:
- Europe: July 4th at 2PM PT / 5PM ET / 10PM BST / 11PM CEST – July 5th at 6AM JST to July 8th at 10AM PT / 1PM ET / 6PM BST / 7PM CEST – July 9th at 2AM JST
Ise Shima Mystery Annai: Itsuwari no Kuro Shinju
In Japan, Happy Meal launched a crowdfunding campaign in order to create a sequel to Ise Shima Mystery Annai: Itsuwari no Kuro Shinju . Not only is the campaign already successful, but one of the stretchgoals has already been reached. Thanks to that, Ise Shima Mystery Annai: Itsuwari no Kuro Shinju is getting a retail release in Japan.
Click here to check out the crowdfunding campaign (only available in Japanese).