Today’s Daily news: Kamen Rider memory of heroez announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Fight Crab
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
Kamen Rider memory of heroez
Bandai-Namco have announced a new Kamen Rider game for the Nintendo Switch: Kamen Rider memory of heroez. It will be released on October 29th in Japan, and it will be available in two editions:
- Regular (retail + digital): 8 360 Yen
- Premium Sound Edition (digital-only): 12 980 Yen
Here’s the debut trailer and some screenshots:
Kamen Rider memory of heroez (Switch – eShop) comes out on October 29th in Japan.
Mastiff have announced that they will release Fight Crab in Europe and North America on September 15th, exclusively via the Nintendo eShop.
Here’s the latest trailer, along with some details and the list of key features:
Fight Crab is an over-the-top physics-based, 3D action battle game that combines giant crustaceans, insane weaponry, and intense claw-to-claw combat into one absurdly hilarious, must-play game.
Generous gods have bestowed uncanny strength and intelligence upon one of the world’s most resilient of creatures – the crab. Using their newfound abilities, these shelled warriors armed themselves with weapons and now battle for control of the lands. These powerful beings live by one simple rule; “those who are flipped onto their shells must admit defeat.”
You are a crab. Embark on a world tour of devastation, flipping over as many crabs as possible in a quest to be crowned lord of the crustaceans!
Progress through the game to unlock new playable crabs, learn powerful skills, and amass an arsenal of deadly weapons like the Whip Sword, Nunchaku, Axe Gun, Chainsaw, and Beam Saber – everything needed to crush the living shell out of the opposition! Crabs can be visually customized and leveled up to create the perfect build, suitable for any playstyle.
- Claw through 7 Tutorial stages and a Campaign Mode with 34 stages spread out across 7 chapters
- 23 types of playable crab, 48 different weapons, and 11 unique battle arenas
- A variety of matchmaking options including 1 vs. 1, 2 vs. 2, and both offline and online co-op and versus battle modes
- Unlock special Skills like the fabled Kanihameha, the devastating Crab Copter, and more
- Level up your crab, recruit new crabs, and purchase deadly new weapons – build the ultimate crab warrior
- Use the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con™ motion controls to freely manipulate limbs to punch, grab, and flip your way to victory
- Use Photo Mode to capture, share, and immortalize epic confrontations and intense battles
Fight Crab (Switch) comes out on August 20th in Japan, and September 15th in Europe and North America.
Source: Mastiff PR
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
Bandai-Namco have announced the first character from the second set of DLC for One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4, releasing this Fall: Drake!
Here’s some screenshots:
Source: Bandai-Namco (Twitter)
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!