Today’s Daily news: release date for Bite the Bullet, but also…
- The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED]
- Slayin 2
- Guilty Gear @ shmuplations
- Tool Assisted Speedrun
Bite the Bullet
Graffiti Games have announced that Bite the Bullet will be released on August 13th in Europe and North America. It will be available for pre-purchase starting next week, and it will cost $14.99.
Here’s the latest trailer for the game, along with some more details and an updated list of key features:
Bite the Bullet is the world’s first Run & Gun & Eat. In this roguelite RPG shooter players must eat enemies, bullets and more to powerup their character, weapons, and abilities. Gun down zombies, robots and giant mutant bosses with a barrage of bullets before chowing down on their corpses to craft new weapons, unlock new abilities and special attacks, and transform into a powerful Zombro form to smash foes. Explore four character classes and a skill tree based on a player’s selected diet – and remember, you are what you eat!
- Devour enemies to powerup Chewy/Chewella, weapons, and abilities.
- Chow down on everything – enemies, walls, even bullets.
- Play solo or with a friend in local co-op.
- Four character classes (Carnivore, Herbivore, Omnivore, and Robovore – which means eating metal) that have their own unique abilities and perks.
- Gorge on 50 levels.
- Character customizations with a deep, branching skill tree.
- Loot powerful weapons with fun modifiers such as Spicy Critter Cannons.
- Craft exotic new weapons by wolfing down special types of characters and enemies.
- Eat enemies to energize skills and special attacks.
- Use a highly advanced shield for protection from oncoming fire or knock enemies away.
- Earn action hero bandanas by fully completing each world.
- Chew carefully – every enemy has its own nutritional information, and a body type will change based on the types of enemies consumed.
- Transform into the powerful Zombro form and smash enemies into bite-sized bits.
Bite the Bullet (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 13th in Europe and North America.
Source: Graffiti Games PR
Here’s the latest trailer for ScourgeBringer:
ScourgeBringer (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED]
TFL Studios have announced that The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] will be released on August 21st in Europe (already available in North America).
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
This cinematic platformer sends you on a powerful journey packed with dangers and challenges through fast-paced melee action, calibrated ranged attacks, and/or cautious stealth approaches. Immerse yourself or speedrun through levels featuring random events, encounters, traps, riddles and exploration, in a semi-procedural world designed for replayability. Each world features a unique atmosphere, written through different personal and second hand experiences, re-applied to fit a post A.I. fallout world set several hundred years in the future.
- Go through the adventure alone or with a friend in local co-op mode
- Play over 20 levels across 5 unique worlds
- Boss fights at the end of each world, plus 2 final Bosses
- Use up to 10 different weapons found in different worlds
- Unlock up to 10 different items to gain different abilities
- Find 30 missing fragments to get back home
- Repeat the dream for as many times as you can before officially dying
- Unlock extra episode “Lost Tales” and learn of a brave sacrifice.
- Unlock secret PvP Versus Mode in Dojo and Death Arena
The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 21st in Europe.
Source: TFL Studios PR
FDG Entertainment have announced that Slayin 2 is to get a demo version tomorrow (July 23rd) in Europe and North America. It includes several quests and a 2 player couch co-op mode.
Source: FDG Entertainment (Twitter)
Guilty Gear @ shmuplations
The latest translation from shmuplations is a couple of interviews about the original Guilty Gear game. Click here to check them out!
These two interviews cover the development of the original Guilty Gear, an idiosyncratic and extremely ambitious 2D fighting game released exclusively for the PlayStation by Arc System Works, a veteran studio that heretofore worked primarily and almost solely on un-credited work-for-hire projects.
Developed by a small handful of newcomers dubbed “Team Neo Blood” and led by the visionary Daisuke Ishiwatari, Guilty Gear’s aggressive heavy metal aesthetic and maniacal, forward-thinking mechanics quickly cultivated a passionate fan base and led to several sequels and spin-offs across various genres which continue to test the limits of animation, visual identity and player-led character expression to this very day.
Tool Assisted Speedrun
Here’s the latest Tool Assisted Speedrun video for Nintendo platforms:
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 (GameBoy Advance)) “warps” in 11:07.65 by EZGames69 & GoddessMaria.
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!