Today’s Daily news: release date for Undermine, but also…
- Blue Fire
- Memories Off Historia
- Apex Legends
- Ova Magica
- Alchemist Adventure
Thorium Entertainment have announced that UnderMine will be released on February 11th in Europe and North America. It will cost $19.99, and will be playable in the following languages: English, French, German, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Russian.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and some screenshots for the game:
With pickaxe in hand and bravery in heart, control a foolhardy peasant bent on delving into a mysterious mine in search of untold riches. Fight for life against the dangers awaiting in the dark depths. Venture through the lowest reaches until that commoner meets their doom, then send the next unfortunate soul to retrieve their gear and plumb further into the caverns.
Use bombs to blow up walls and rocks to unearth secret passages, collect precious gold before the slimy Pilfers claim it, and rescue potential allies deep within the mine. Fight against the devious dungeon denizens all the way to the end of each level where room-filling bosses stand between the fearless miner and their objective.
Get creative with each new run, desperately scavenging ability-granting relics, potions with magical effects, treasure, and other items, hoping that the next run goes more smoothly than the last. Make the difficult choice to either hoard gold for the subsequent descent or spend the hard-earned cash on useful items or helpful upgrades.
Master the mines, then seek new challenges in the true roguelike Othermine, starting fresh without any upgrades, for nearly endless replayability. After five major content updates during Early Access, Thorium will continue to expand the mine’s operations with post-launch updates arriving on all platforms in the coming months.
UnderMine (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 11th in Europe and North America.
Source: Thorium Entertainment PR
Heads up for players interested in Blue Fire: it’s now available for digital pre-purchase in Europe and North America. It costs $19.99, but there’s a 10% off pre-purchase discount to take advantage of.
Here’s a making of video, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
In Blue Fire players journey through the desolate kingdom of Penumbra to discover the hidden secrets of this long-forgotten land. Explore mystical temples, where players will need to master the art of movement to survive increasingly difficult 3D platforming challenges. Along the adventure, players will slash their way through daunting adversaries, encounter survivors and take on strange quests to collect valuable items.
- Hardcore Platforming – Leap through deadly traps and master movement to navigate gradually demanding platforming challenges.
- Lost in the Void – Far from Penumbra, there is a lost land called The Void. Find Void entrances throughout the world to uncover abstract platforming challenges that require great mastery to gather the valuable rewards hidden inside.
- Slash Your Way Through Great Adversaries – Encounter dangerous enemies with distinct fighting styles and partake in intense combat-platforming boss fights.
- A Haunting World – Travel through the perished world of Penumbra to explore unique areas filled with diverse enemies, sharp 3D platforming challenges, quests, collectibles and more.
- Encounter Peculiar Survivors – A long time has passed since Penumbra fell into darkness, but those that survived the kingdom’s fall will aid your journey to unlock valuable rewards.
- Collectibles – Once a rich and lush kingdom, Penumbra is filled with many collectibles and items to discover, loot, collect, sell, trade and purchase.
- Upgrades – No great warrior can battle the dangers lurking in Penumbra without the proper equipment. Upgrade your swords, collect valuable amulets and unlock new abilities to transform into a fierce fighter.
Blue Fire (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 4th in Europe and North America.
Source: Graffiti Games PR
Memories Off Historia
Here’s a trailer for Memories Off Historia:
Memories Off Historia (Switch) comes out on March 25th in Japan.
According to a promotional booklet for the Nintendo Switch, Apex Legends is to get a physical release in Japan, called Champion Edition. It will cost 3 909 Yen, and should include various extras such as in-game currency, exclusive equipment, and more, but no cartridge (which is fairly standard for F2P games getting retail releases).
Apex Legends (Switch) does not have a release date yet.
The Kickstarter campaign for Ova Magica is going strong, with 74 445€ pledged as of writing. Here’s where the campaign stands:
- 55 000€: Play with your Bloobs [reached]
- 70 000€: Additional Blob World [reached]
- 85 000€: Clover Town Museum
- 100 000€: Pool Area & Swimsuit Outfits
Also, the latest Kickstarter update is now live: click here to check it out!
IntraGames have announced that Alchemist Adventure will be released this Spring in Japan.
Here’s some screenshots:
Alchemist Adventure (Switch – eShop) comes out this Spring in Japan.
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!