Today’s Daily news: Hell’s High Harmonizers announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Katana Kami: A Way of the Samurai Story
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3
- BE-A Walker
- Super Real Mahjong Love ♥ 2~7!
- Drill Man Rumble
- NyaNyaNya! Neko Mario Time
Hell’s High Harmonizers
PLiCY have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Hell’s High Harmonizers, developed by Dear Done Dead. It will be released on February 20th in Japan, where it will cost 1 500 Yen.
Here’s a trailer and some screenshots for the game:
Hell’s High Harmonizers (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 20th in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Katana Kami: A Way of the Samurai Story
Here’s the recording of the latest livestream from Famitsu, showcasing Katana Kami: A Way of the Samurai Story:
Katana Kami: A Way of the Samurai Story (Switch) comes out on February 20th worldwide.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3
Here’s the latest promo video for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3:
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (Switch) comes out on March 19th in Japan, and this Spring in Europe and North America.
Sonka have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: BE-A Walker, developed by Tequilabyte Studio. It will be released on February 28th in Europe and North America, and it will cost 9.99€ / $9.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Dying Earth is overpopulated and humanity searches for new planets to colonize and to extract much needed resources. Eldorado is an Earth-like planet covered with huge jungles and mountains full of rare minerals and it is an ideal option for colonization. But two things are making colonization quite complicated: the first one is the atmosphere which is poisonous to the human race, and the second one is the native race of warlike humanoid creatures that is not going to share its home with some sky people. Although the first problem can be solved by air filters, even the battle armor can’t help against huge sprears and other missiles of the hostile tribes.
You are the pilot of battle mech “BE-A Walker” (Biped Enhanced Assault Walker). Your mission is to defeat the hostile natives to protect the colony population. But annihilation of the native race is not the only way to stop the war. Choose your side and make the decision that suits you best: to be a human, a true son of Earth fighting for survival of your race and killing whoever stands in his way, or to be a humanist who’s trying to protect the poor natives, victims of the greedy invaders. Controlling the mech is not an easy thing. Raise up one leg, move it to the left or to the right, and then make a step. Repeat it for another one. This is how the walker walks. Control every leg to smash the enemies or to avoid grenades and missiles.
- Seamlessly generated world.
- The weirdest and most cruel walking simulator out there.
- Upgrade your mech and weapons to become more dangerous.
- Defeat the natives or lead them in their effort to protect their homeworld.
BE-A Walker (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 28th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Sonka PR
Super Real Mahjong Love ♥ 2~7!
Here’s some pictures of the packaging and the contents of the Limited Edition for Super Real Mahjong Love ♥ 2~7!:
Super Real Mahjong Love ♥ 2~7! (Switch) comes out on April 23rd in Japan.
Drill Man Rumble
Here’s the list of key features for Drill Man Rumble:
- Take on other drill hunters in an adrenaline-pumping Arena Mode for up to 4 players.
- Unlock the secrets of the drill in a Story Campaign and bring a friend along!
- Get rich in the endless Bounty Mode and hunt down the richest player to fill your coffers.
- Take your drill abilities to the next level in hardcore platforming levels!
- Create your devilish maps with the Online Map Editor.
Drill Man Rumble (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Another Indie PR
NyaNyaNya! Neko Mario Time
Here’s the latest episode of NyaNyaNya! Neko Mario Time:
This episode showcases the following games:
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX (Nintendo Switch, out on March 6th worldwide)
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo Switch, out on March 20th worldwide)