Today’s Daily news: some additional details for Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions, but also…
- Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo
- Arcade Archives Sasuke vs. Commander
- Dragon Quest Rivals
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions
The latest issue of Famitsu magazine shares some additional details about Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions. It confirms that the game can be played with up to 4 players in local and online multiplayer.
Several gameplay elements have also been revealed:
- Spirit Gauge: allows you to perform dashes, and trigger special moves. Each character has its own;
- Move: special moves;
- V Zone: a gauge shared by all the players from a given team. When it’s filled and you activate it, it grants various bonuses such as increase spirit gauge recovery, and more;
- Special Skills: each character has its own skills. You need to fulfill conditions to activate them.
The latest issue of Famitsu magazine comes out on Thursday in Japan (effectively Wednesday morning/afternoon in North America and Europe respectively).
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions (Switch) comes out later this year worldwide.
Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo
Here’s the recording of the latest livestream from NIS America, showcasing Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo:
Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo (Switch) comes out on February 18th in North America, and February 21st in Europe.
Arcade Archives Sasuke vs. Commander
Hamster have announced that the latest Arcade Archives release on Nintendo Switch is Sasuke vs. Commander. It will be released on February 13th worldwide, and as usual, it will cost 6.99€ / £6.29 / $7.99 / 823 Yen. The Japanese version will offer an English language option.
Here’s some screenshots:
Arcade Archives Sasuke vs. Commander (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 13th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Dragon Quest Rivals
Here’s the latest video for Dragon Quest Rivals: