Today’s Daily news: launch trailer and latest pictures for Oninaki, but also…
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD
- Darius Cozmic Collection
Square-Enix have shared the Japanese launch trailer for Oninaki:
We also get some monster concept art from Morinaga Koji (Monster Designer):
Finally, here’s some more screenshots for the game:
Oninaki (Switch) comes out on August 22nd worldwide.
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD
Here’s the latest video message for Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD, from Masao Shirosaki (Producer and Director):
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD (Switch) comes out on October 29th in Europe and North America, and Japan.
Darius Cozmic Collection
Taito have announced that the Darius Cozmic Collection is finally getting a digital release this September in Japan. Two versions will be available:
- regular version (5 200 Yen + taxes): includes all the Arcade games
- Consumer version (6 500 Yen + taxes): includes all the Arcade games + the home console versions (it’s basically the equivalent of the Limited Edition released at retail)
For those who already own the retail version, a major update will be released this September. Details about the update itself will be shared at a later date, and all we know for now is that some features will be impacted by the update:
- Darius (Arcade), Darius II, Sagaia (Arcade): rankings will be reset, and replay data created before the update will become unuseable;
- Darius Gaiden (Arcade): replay data and Quick Save data created before the update will become unuseable.
Darius Cozmic Collection (Switch) comes out on the Nintendo eShop this September in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Microsoft have shared some details about Render Dragon, the new game engine powering up Minecraft (and more precisely the Bedrock version). Unfortunately, there’s no details about changes/improvements specific to the Nintendo Switch version for now. Click here for more details!
Here’s the latest screenshot for Mekabolt:
Mekabolt (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Ratalaika Games (Twitter)