Today’s Daily news: more details for the Robotics;Notes Double Pack, but also…
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
- Super Mega Baseball 3
- Root Film
- Code Realize ~Future Blessings~
Robotics;Notes Double Pack
Numskull Games have shared some details and the list of key features for Robotics;Notes Double Pack (which will cost 59.99€ / £49.99 in Europe):
In ROBOTICS;NOTES ELITE, play as Kaito Yashio, one of the last two members of Central Tanegashima High’s Robot Research Club. He kicks back and relaxes as his counterpart, the reckless club leader Akiho Senomiya, strives to complete their giant robot in order to keep the club from being disbanded. But Kaito’s days of relaxation end with the discovery of the mysterious Kimijima Report. It contains instructions involving locations all across the island—and warns of a conspiracy targeting the entire world.
In ROBOTICS;NOTES DaSH, the island of Tanegashima is preparing for the Summer Festival. Through Nae Tennouji, an acquaintance from JAXA, Kaito Yashio is introduced to Itaru Hashida from the STEINS;GATE series. Itaru claims to be taking a tour of the island, but as time goes on, he starts acting rather strangely… Meanwhile, unsettling incidents begin to occur all around them; harbingers of an event that will again plunge the world into chaos.
- Two New Games, Two New Adventures! – Join the Robot Club and explore the island of Tanegashima. Featuring over 60 hours of gameplay between ROBOTICS:NOTES ELITE and ROBOTICS;NOTES DaSH.
- Unlock the Secrets Hidden on Tanegashima – Both games feature intricate, branching storylines. Unlock them all to see the full story of the Robot Club’s adventures.
- Continue the Science Adventure Series – The wait is over: for the first time, both ROBOTICS;NOTES titles will be available in the West!
- Japanese Audio – Features English text and Japanese audio for the authentic experience!
Robotics;Notes Double Pack (Switch) comes out on October 16th in North America, and October 19th in Europe.
Source: Numskull Games PR
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
Here’s the latest soundtrack sample for Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, with 30 seconds of the Colony 9 theme:
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Switch) comes out on May 29th worldwide.
Super Mega Baseball 3
Metalhead Software have announced that Super Mega Baseball 3 will be released on May 13th in Europe and North America, for $44.99. As announced previously, it was likely the game was going to be delayed due to Covid-19, but the delay was to be rather minor.
Here’s the latest trailer for the game:
As mentioned previously, there will be a demo version for players to try out, offering unlimited number of games in the Pennant Race mode, but also Exhibition games against the AI, the customisation suite, and more.
Finally, here’s some more details and the list of key features:
Step up to the plate and experience the deepest on-field simulation yet, comprehensive online and offline game modes including a brand new Franchise mode, and vastly refined graphics. Super Mega Baseball 3offers a revamped user interface plus tons of new audio, team/character content, and stadiums with variable lighting conditions. All this with the same easy-to-learn gameplay that scales seamlessly from beginner to super mega levels of difficulty.
- Challenge your hand-eye coordination or relax and hit dingers with fluid gameplay that scales seamlessly from novice to beyond-expert levels of difficulty.
- Apply and refine your baseball instincts with a sophisticated baseball simulation featuring new pickoff and stealing mechanics, wild pitches/passed balls, designated hitters, and situational player traits.
- Take in the sights and sounds of 14 richly detailed ballparks, each featuring unique day, night and alternate lighting conditions.
- Guide an evolving team to greatness over multiple seasons in the all new Franchise mode featuring player development, aging, retirement and signing/releasing of free agents (1vCPU, 2vCPU, local or online).
- Compete online to win pennants and climb to higher divisions in the cross-platform Pennant Race mode (1v1, online only, controller only).
- Create your ideal league with a comprehensive customization suite that includes season length/structure, team names/uniforms/logos, and player names/appearance/attributes.
- Play or simulate any combination of games/teams in customized Seasons and Elimination brackets, solo or with friends (1vCPU, 2vCPU, 1v1, 2v1, 2v2, CPUvCPU, local or online).
Super Mega Baseball 3 (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 13th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Metalhead Software PR
Here’s a livestream recording for Root Film, featuring some gameplay footage:
Root Film (Switch) comes out on July 30th in Japan, and later in Europe and North America.
Code Realize ~Future Blessings~
Here’s the launch trailer for Code Realize ~Future Blessings~, now available in Europe and North America: